Why are sooo many peeps here against piercings?

It's like everytime someone here asks the classic Q "how would you rate me?" and they have a piercing, the peeps who answer always say "lose the piercing" or something like that. why are peeps here sooo against piercings?

• I have at least one piercing myself, so I'm obviously not against piercings
    63% (12)8% (1)41% (13)Vote
  • I'm not against piercings but don't have any myself
    26% (5)46% (6)34% (11)Vote
  • I am against piercings (please feel free to explain why)
    11% (2)46% (6)25% (8)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|13

Most Helpful Girl

• i'm bee told that i was a lot cuter without all my piercings but whatever.
    people are dumb, thats why

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I'm not necessarily "against" piercings but I do think that many of them are pointless, a waste of money, kinda stupid, and dangerous. Someone could rip out your piercing in a fight and you would have a scar for the rest of your life. They can get infected and become a huge hassle. There's really no point to them at all, in my opinion. They're not even all that cute or worth all the potential things that could go wrong.

0|0
    0|0
  • i voted A because I'm a girl with earrings. but I dislike piercings in certain places. i dont like them on the lip, eyebrow, or nipple if i have the unfortunate experience of seeing it there.

0|0
    1|0
  • People shouldn't be hating on piercings. If you don't like them, then don't get them. Don't go around bashing people who have them just because they like expressing themselves by getting piercings.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm like piercings. I want to get one for my belly button. J think they're okay as long as you don't have a lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have Three piercing and planning to get a fourth one. Only on the ears though. I hate piercings that are placed somewhere else than the ears in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • lmao yeah they're a bunch of normies !

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not. I really don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not against piercing. I find no reason to be against them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• They are giving their opinion. So the majority of people voicing their opinion says they don't like them.

0|0
    0|1
  • Because, besides ear piercings, they pretty much just look trashy.

0|0
    0|1
  • Because it looks nasty and unnatural as fuck.

0|0
    0|1
    • as do fake boobs, but a lot less people seem to complain about that.

• There is a big Difference, Between having big boobs, And having massive metal things on your toung, Nose, Eyebrow, Bars, Ear Stretsches and shit.

I mean, I dont really see much wrong with a Simple ear piercing, But, When you start getting big holes or bars in your ear, or get anything on your face, it just looks bad, but, thats probably just me.

• I am against piercings because it's just a risk of infection and it doesn't look good at all in my opinion.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nothing against piercings. So long as it's not a nose ring. Cows are not attractive.

0|0
    0|1
  • Many piercings are fine, but I don't find really audacious ones like septum piercings to be attractive at all. They distract from the natural look a girl has.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like em.. especially nose ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Because, on a woman, especially, they take away from her own natural beauty, and make her come across as low-class or thugish.

0|0
    1|0
    • Even the basic one earring in each ear?

• Show All
    • oh and makeup doesn't take away from her own natural beauty? makeup isn't that natural after all...

• I thought the question was about piercings, not makeup? But, you're right. There is no difference. I hate makeup for the same reason.

• As long as get it done professional then I don't mind if someone has a piercing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not against them. I'm getting two next week

0|0
    1|0
  • A couple piercings can be really cute...

0|0
    0|0
  • Piercings aren't introverted!

0|0
    0|0
  • It is weird, period. Do not want to explain why.

0|0
    0|1
    • because you can't. and that's because it isn't.

• Show All
    • of course you're not interested. that's why you answered in the first place. some real logic here i tell ya.

• Logic, I just know you are a fag who likes weird piercings (probably even your brain was pierced by a dick).