Can anyone explain to me about intuition?

Whenever I listen to my instinct, I'm usually always right. In card games where it requires gessing, I won 98% of the rounds because of my instinct. Sometimes I'm really good at guessing the correct answers in class simply because of instinct. Like when i was new in Canada, and I didn't speak good English , the teacher asked me a question I didn't understand, and on instinct I blurted out a word I didn't understand, and afterwards another and I was right. Like what is this intuition we all have? Is it a bit of psychic that we're not clearly aware of?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 2

• I have pretty strong intuition and I have pondered this question at length. I think intuition is a complex analysis of myriad subtle factors that takes place on an unconscious level. The final answer pops into our awareness already finished, giving the impression that it appeared almost magically and from nowhere.

• i'd say "gut"... or sth like this

What Girls Said 2

• Not really. I think it's more like gut feelings. But I don't thinking blurting out things that you didn't understand is intuition. You guessed.

Intuition is like a feeling... where you feel that something bad is going to happen.

• It's intuition.