Guys (girls can answer too), would you rather have a night out with a Victoria Secret model or watch your favourite sports team be successful?

So guys: would you rather a date with her (or someone who is completely your type):
Guys (girls can answer too), would you rather have a night out with a Victoria Secret model or watch your favourite sports team be successful?

or watch your sports team be successful?

• Definitely the date!
    47% (9)60% (12)54% (21)Vote
  • Sports come before women!
    21% (4)40% (8)31% (12)Vote
  • Show results
    32% (6)0% (0)15% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|13

Most Helpful Guy

• If the question was "would I rather have the opportunity to play for United or the opportunity to have the date" I would probably take United. But in your context, the date. Because I hate watching. I want to be doing. I would take my own journey with a girl rather than watch somebody else's journey. But... in saying that, I have had fights with my gf's over big sports events. They know very soon that a big game gay takes preference.

1|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• The date haha!

1|2
    0|0
    • I think you may be surprised how seriously guys take sport. :P

Though if you're answering for yourself, that's pretty cool. Lol

• I don't even like sports, but I have to go with sports for this one.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Wow, sports are fucking useless and stupid! Can't believe anyone went with the sports option.

Anyway... I'd obviously choose the date cause I'm not a fucking dumbass.

1|2
    0|0
  • I'm from Boston, all we do is win sports championships. Send over a Victoria's Secret chick, preferably a pretty one and not one of the weird looking ones, haha👍

1|0
    0|0
  • sports coz i hate vic street... bleh

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't watch sports sp I'll date the VS model 😬

0|1
    0|0
  • Sports please!

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't give a fuck about sports, so definitely the date.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would go for the date purely just because it's different. I'd probably be bored with it but it's something different to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • What make in their right fucking mind would choose a sports game over a model?

0|0
    1|1
  • DVR the game and go on the date!

1|0
    0|0
  • Sports, soccer yeah
    the whole world cup over again yea :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My sports teams have been winning world championships left and right, so for a little variety, I'll take the model.

0|0
    0|0
  • A "night out" doesn't imply sex so I'd rather my team win it all.

Now if you said fuck a victoria's secret model that'd be a different story.

0|0
    0|0