Nobody wants a black girl?

Nobody seems to like dark-skinned girls. They all want them to either be white or light skinned. Nobody seems to want a black girl, not even black men seem to want a black girl. Is it really a curse to be black? I just want to know.

Im black/European and native. Almost every man I meet says black girls are not their preference. Most guys I meet seem to be into white girls Asian girls and Latinas and say they would go for anything but a black girl. What I dont understand is why do men find us unattractive? Megan Good is black look how beautiful she is. Gabriel Union even Beyonce. I feel people discriminate against black women due to stereotypes. Can someone explain to me why men dont seem to like us?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't quite understand you. I am a white guy and I find lots of black women beautiful. For instance, Gabrielle Union is gorgeous and I love her movies. I'll be flipping channels and, if I see her, I usually stop. I wish I knew more of them in real life. 20 years ago, I knew a lot, but that was in college. Now, I see only a very few.

• Really?

• Wow that's great..

• See? I told you. This world has lots of racists and idiots, but the nice thing about the Internet and TV and movies is that all of these things make what is unknown, uncomfortable, and rare to a person into things that are known, comfortable, and familiar. Bigotry is rooted in ignorance and technology is helping make ignorance becoming increasingly rare and so with it bigotry and racism will fade away for the most part of the generations. Have faith in this! If you lived as long I have, you'd see all the change that has happened.

What Guys Said 13

• You will find, a lot of white guys dont go for black chicks, Because, a lot of black chicks dont go for white guys, So white guys develop a ''Oh, Black chicks dont like us so i won't bother'' attitude.

• I was talking about men in general.

• You do? :)

• Well, Bearing in mind im Kind of Asexual, When i say Attractive, I dont mean ''Id have sex with one'', Because, I wouldn't have sex with any type of person regardless of skin colour.

But, If i looked at them, Yes, In my eyes, Black girls look prettier than white girls.

• Black guys still want black girls sometimes. I don't know, most black girls that I've seen aren't nearly as attractive as the ones you mentioned.

• Why do you get attracted towards guys like them?

• If there's one thing I've learned in my years on this earth, it's that I don't think stereotypes play into when men find women attractive. Even the biggest racist piece of shit will find who they are supposed to hate in their own minds attractive. And if you're just not considering yourself racist you may just not be into something. For example I like Italian girls, there are plenty of other white women out there but if a girl just totally looks Italian even kind of has a big nose and the dark hair I don't know this something I find very attractive about that. And I suppose that could go either way on all different plains. For as long as I can remember definitely sensed that movie Independence Day came out along time ago with Will Smith I have always thought that Vivica a fox was absolutely smoking hot. And I also think for a darker girl Kelly Knowles is really beautiful. But that's obvious these women are on pedestals it's like saying some famous white girl with all the money in backing to improve herself is beautiful, of course they're going to look good they have all the means of bringing them selves to their highest potential. You're too young to get down on yourself. Just take good care of yourself and life will work itself out, you have to take good care of yourself though.

• It's a two-way street. The Gabriel Unions and Beyonces of the world don't date white guys, now do they? Most black girls aren't into white guys, so we stay away. What I see is that black girls seem to have only become interested in non-black guys since black guys starting dating girls of other races in large numbers. Why would anyone want to be a fallback plan.

• i'd have no prob wid a black gal yeah

• Same reason why many women don't favour Asian guys. It's due to physical characteristics and masculinity/femininity. A slim black woman who is petite and feminine with a good face will get TONS of guys. Unfortunately, that's not the average black woman. Same goes with Asian guys.

• I'm petite and feminine but I didn't get a guy.

• That's like saying a tall, muscular, handsome Asian guy cannot get a girl. I doubt its race that's the issue then. Either he isn't all those things mentioned above (at least in the eyes of the opposite sex) or he has other underlying personality issues.

• Black booty white booty red booty purple booty.

Booty is booty to me.

• I am a white guy and I find lots of black women beautiful in Nigeria cuse i live there for a few month

• That's not true at all. I like black women of all shades.

• Someone always gets the be picked last as long as you're picked I don't think it should matter.

• Just stop being a crybaby seriously you can force people to prefer you. I'm an Asian guy so I know how it is

• I'm not forcing people to like me dude. :P You don't gotta say we're ugly or anything either.

• Oh boo fucking for you, you sound like a jackass.

• There is a prefrence for everyone

• Preference does not equate to exclusion/passive racism.

• You are a pretentious racist. You are excluding your choice based on a race. So please don't say it's an "American Mentality", it's a "Universal Mentality."

• @CafèMachiatto no it is not and your over thinking it

• I'm a white guy and I prefer black girls over white girls, so I disagree with your statement.

White women love divorce, abortion and are always going after sugar daddies... Let alone white girls getting ass and lip injections, whereas black girls don't need that since they are already natural ;)

What Girls Said 10

• That's a dumbass-umption. There are plenty of men who want black girls. No, it's not a curse to be black. Stop focusing on the negatives and look at the positives. Or you can simply not care what people think.

The more you care about what other people think, the more fucked up you're going to be.

So you don't give a shit.

• Even black men don't seem to want us... :(

• Aaaaaand who wants those guys who don't want us? I don't and neither should you. You know what happens when I see a hot guy and he rejects me?

It hurts for a bit, but then I realize that it's for the best. I wouldn't want to be with someone who didn't want me and neither would I do that to someone else. So I move on.

If a dude isn't interested in a black woman or--lmao, he is IGNORANT. And by this I mean he believes stereotypes about black women or happens to be afraid to be in an open relationship with one--you call NEXT. They're not worth your time.

• Girl just don't give a fuck. Be the best version of yourself. Focus on you, not others opinions. I maybe don't have a boyfriend but I have great friends of other races. It's good enough.

You don't NEED a boyfriend and the guys you come across at just have a different preference. Everyone has different preferences. It's okay, it's part of life.

I am pretty sure that you are a beautiful black girl. We all are. Just don't go for ratchet weaves and vulgar vocabulary.

• Thank you.

• You are very much welcomed girl, really just forget about the ones who hurt you.

• No no you're wrong
    You need more options
    Like no generaliztions ok that's bad for you mentally
    There are millions
    You are in wrong place or just haven't had luck yet

• Lots of guys like black girls!

• #generalisation118 this is so not true.

• In what way?

• i believe u know quite well that skin colour isn't something many people give a damn about.

• Believe me when I tell you light skins are out. At least in Canada anyways.

• Lots of men love black women so I don't know what you're talking about 😂 Go on tumblr, you'll see.
    Personally I find black girls to be extremely pretty and exotic. Adore your body shapes and wish I had a natural figure like ya'lls

• bunch of bullshit

• I'm black... I hVe no problem finding a boyfriend. But that is true , I think because of the way society represents beauty we no longer know what true beauty is.

• He's pretty into me. even though he's black and light skin.