How to calm down? Feeling furious?

I'm feeling just outrageously angry right now and I'm not sure how to calm down. My head just feels dizzy and I can barely concentrate on anything. It's taking all my willpower to focus typing this right now.

0|0
4|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to your happy place. Or you can do something that you enjoy and pour your anger into that constructive outlet.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know, I dont' think I coudl concntrate that long, I'm just feeling irrational. right now.

• i never feel this way so i'm not sure how to react.

• Oh. I've had quite a few of those where I wanted to rage at everything. What I usually do is take a very long respite away from what caused these volatile emotions---usually some fucktard online who I would slit their throat if they were in front of me--and drive that away from my mind by taking a shower, relaxing, watching television, reading or something.

You could even go for a drive.

Most Helpful Guy

• By jerking it. calms you down right away

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• What happend?

0|0
    0|0
  • Take 10 deep breaths.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for a walk or take a few deep breaths and count to 10

0|0
    0|0
    • Nighttime, no moon, mosquitos.

• Punch your pillow or do something active inside

What Guys Said 7

• Go for a long walk

0|0
    0|0
    • It's pitch black outside, no moonlight. And mosquitos, lots of them. Walk isn't an option.

• Just take your time and let the anger leave you is probably the best thing to do.

0|0
    0|0
  • relax... on yer bed...

0|0
    0|0
  • Punch the living fucking shit out of an object.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'd rather not translate anger into violent physical actions. Not what I want to train in myself.

• Noooooooo, I never said hurt a living thing, I meant punch object, Like, wall or something, Or, Throw ice cubes against a brick wall or some shit. ;)

• What has angered you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Workout and let it all out
    Music helps
    Take a breather, fresh air is good (combine with music too)
    And breath, breath, meditate

0|0
    0|0
  • Masturbate or take a nap

0|0
    0|0