Mario (universe). Pick one among these fighters?

• Mario
    50% (3)33% (4)39% (7)Vote
  • Luigi
    0% (0)33% (4)22% (4)Vote
  • Dr. Mario
    0% (0)8% (1)6% (1)Vote
  • Peach
    17% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • Bowser
    17% (1)17% (2)17% (3)Vote
  • Bowser jr.
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Rosalina & Luma
    16% (1)9% (1)10% (2)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm assuming when you say 'fighters", you're talking about "Super Smash Brothers for the Wii U/3DS", right?

Anyway, I voted "E", and he's been one of my favorite overall fighters in general since "Super Smash Brothers Melee." Bowser is the heaviest character in "Super Smash Brothers" history (fact), he's one of the most powerful, has killer aerial attacks, sick special moves, one of the best Final Smash attacks, and actually doesn't move as slow as you would expect. There is no debate for me, because I really don't like using any of the "Super Mario" characters. Mario and Luigi are not near as good as they should be, Dr. Mario is a borderline pointless clone (I can't believe they brought him back in the newest edition), Peach is terrible (has been since Melee), Rosalina & Luma are better than I thought they would be, and Bowser Jr. is much much worse than he should be. Bowser Jr. is by far the worst "Super Mario" character in "Super Smash Brothers" history.

BOWSER FOR THE WIN!

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 8

• I choose luigi!
    I love him In Super Smash Bros, he makes a really skatty noise when he's punching. 🙊

0|2
    0|0
  • I would pick Luigi

0|1
    0|0
  • luigi > mario

0|1
    0|0
  • Luigi or bowser.

the rest suck.

Peach is boring

Rosalina isn't anything special

Dr. Mario and mario are pretty simular

Bowser JR and co, just doesn't suit my playing style

Luigi's final smash is cool.

0|1
    0|0
  • Did you expect anyone but Mario to win? He's the plumber everyone recognizes.

0|1
    0|1
  • NO DAISY? WHAT KIND OF SICK POLL IS THIS?

0|0
    0|1
  • WHERE IS YOSHI?

0|0
    0|0
  • Dr mario is awesome no doubt

0|1
    0|1