How is it after high school?

Today I graduated from high school. I know I should be feeling amazing because of it, but I'm just really nervous now.

Its not that I have no idea what I want to do now, I want to go to college and get into video game design. Or maybe get into writing or some mixture of the two.

But... I just feel unsure of what the hell I should do next! It's like all this freedom I have now is a little overwhelming. Does anyone know how to help?

Most Helpful Guy

• life sucks because now you have to pay bills, taxes and a whole lot of other crap.

You lose that innocent feeling.

You then realize you have like 80 more years to live and now its all down hill.

You want to join clubs and you realize the clubs are only for children.

You realize today's music suck and yesterdays music was the best

You start to miss childhood shows

Your perception of things becomes too realistic.

You are now responsible your actions. Any action you commit will and may have a long term effect on you.

After the day you finish high school you realize having a crush on anyone who is still in high school is creepy

What Girls Said 2

• All natural feelings don't be worried! The years after school are always unsure! Just try a few thing to decide your life! But don't worry too much it will all fall into place

• go to college.

What Guys Said 4

• I am kinda feeling the same cause I haven't graduated yet, but I have a full week of freedom to do, whatever... It's boring! I suggest doing your generals, getting your transfer degree so in case you do want to transfer, you're good and still got your generals done.

• life's ebtter after.. trust me ;)

• It's tough out here. If you want to do something creative, I suggest you also peruse some technical skills.

I am a writer but also an I. T. Consultant.

• I'm looking for a job rn

congrats by the way man