If white people had to trade places with black people for an entire week, what do you think will happen?

Two white people from the suburbs, college educated, employed, male and female around late 20s to early 30s trading places with two black people from the inner city, college educated, employed male and female around the same age.
What do you think will happen? And why?

Most Helpful Guy

• nothing will change in my opinion :)

• Lies lies lies. Stop living in a bubble.

What Guys Said 6

• I dont want to get drawn into a race war nothing good can come out of this while your on Anon

• I think they'll quickly understand racial problems and not complain half as much.

You can be a fucking Harvard graduate and still get treated less than a white person in 2015.

• I really don't think anything would happen.

• I'll finally be good at a sport! Honestly though switching places and suddenly being in a situation you don't understand with responsibilities you've never had and needed skills you may not possess... shit would be chaos for a few days.

• nothing, they would be about the same

• They would work harder

What Girls Said 5

• Unless they could magically change skin color too, not much would change. The white couple would still experience white privilege and assume nothing is wrong with how this country treats minorities, especially blacks. They'll chalk up any difference to laziness or location. The black couple would probably get shunned a little when they switch with the white couple and experience the same shit they do else where.

• I think that's country and region specific

• They may see a lot of differences bit feel a lot of similarities clothed in many forms of what is referred to as "human" nature. Same stuff different masks & outfits with a variety of spins... But I don't know im a light skinned mixed female with blond-ish hair & light eyes... im guessing my life's generally not that bad or great. It's about perspective. Outlook. And how you work it all out. My advice quite looking through such a sterile & superficial curiousity & try talking to people who are different than your 'usual' crowd. Diversity can be more than skin deep or clothing or geography ya know.

• nothing much.

• Why do the balck people have to be from the inner city

• Ok switch it.

• It would be the same there is nothing different about it. There are people all over the world with diferent race in the same positon so i think it woyld be the same