What food should I do today?

i live alone, i dont wanna order something. i dont have oven. So, what food can i make today?

just drop the ingredient topic LOL if i like your suggestion, i'll buy the ingredients :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I just vamped up spaghetti sauce ^-^

So, all we had in the house was Ragu sauce and that shit is nasty af. I wanted spaghetti but not that crap. here's what I did, although the measurements later get sloppy.

1. Chop up half an onion, celery, half a clove of garlic. (You can chop more veggies like mushrooms or carrots if you like them. I just didn't have any)
    2. In a sauce pan/ a deep pan, add 1 tablespoon of butter, a tablespoon and a half of extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Let it simmer on low.
    3. Slowly add in the sliced veggies and cook until soft/ onions are brown. If you like you're veggies crunchy don't cook as long obliviously.
    4. Once cooked, add in the canned spaghetti sauce (aprox 24-26oz) and mix. YOU CAN ADD NOTHING ELSE AND LET IT SIT FOR 10-20MINS, GETTING THICKER.

(rest is optional but I loved it)

5. In a different pan, cook some ground beef. Poor the beef and its oils into the sauce. The oil will help bind the sauce and make it thicker. Let simmer.
    6. Taste it!!
    7. If you're a garlic lover, add some garlic powder in.
    8. If you like spicy, add in some crushed red pepper. It gives it a bit of a zest and many italians say its good for your circulatory system.
    9. Salt and pepper accordingly.
    10. Stir occasionally for 10-20mins. The sauce should start to get this kind of oily layer on the stop. Thats completely normal and it's how you know its done/ close to done

**Since my sauce was Ragu, it was far too sweet for me. I added 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar to counter the sweetness. Do this if its too sweet for you and add more crushed red pepper.***

On the other hand, if your sauce is too bitter, add a tablespoon of sugar. (Sounds weird but it works) Also, if you feel you're sauce is too acidic, add a small chocolate bar to help tame it.

*COOKING NOODLES*
    1. Boil a mixture of water, extra virgin olive oil, and salt.
    2. pour noodles in (duh)
    *optional advice* Many italians like to cook their noodle where it still has a slight crunch. I prefer it this way, you can try it if you want.
    3. Add in some of the olive oil/water mixture after you finish the noodles to the sauce. It helps bind the sauce together to make it thicker.

^-^ Bam! A bit long for one person to do, but it'll last you quite a while. You can always store the extra sauce in a cool whip bin in the freezer for later. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!

What Girls Said 5

• hmmmm... i have lemon chicken yesterday with zucchini and squash and a salad soooooo good and a tomato on top the chicken like wahhht. so good

i have pork chops in the fridge
    had a bacon burger the other night

or oh wait how about a bacon burger
    or a burger with Swiss cheese and mushrooms omgahhhdddd good.

oorrrrrrr my favvv to cook lately is chicken basil garlic onions and pasta
    cherry tomato let 'em burst mix with pasta and chicken what eve so good. garlic bread amazing.

im hungry. wahhhh

• i may try the chicken.
      i can't try bacon burger because im muslim LOL

• np yea i think its like turkey but its still not the same but its something haha.

but yeah the basil chicken is really good i make that a lot and everyone loves it :D enjoy if you end up having it!

• Thank you!! :)

• I was going to make minestrone soup
    foodnetwork.sndimg.com/.../...12col.landscape.jpeg

• it seems very good but not my type of food :)

• Cereal lol.

• LOL actually cereal is not very popular in my country for breakfast LOL but i look for something better.

• Well we don't know what you have in your fridge so... We can't really tell you.

• i can buy the things i need, if it's worth it :)

• You can type ingridients you have at home and it'll give you options on what to cook. Check what doesn't require an oven. http://myfridgefood.com/

• dont worry about the ingredients. if i like the food, i'll buy them :)

• My all time favourite food Taco's.

What Guys Said 2

• Grilled cheese sandwich and tomato soup.

• make some fries yo 8)

• i dont want those stuff. if i did, i would order it online.