Do you believe everything you read in the newspaper or on tv?

do you believe everything you read in the newspaper or on tv? :)

1011

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe very little of what I read there, unless it's sports, where there aren't vested interests that censor and manufacture information.

Most Helpful Girl

Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• Nooooooo!
    They often look for sensational stories and than you can see with your eyes closed that many stories are full of speculations.
    They'll than interview people to try and get some level of confirmation on the probability of their speculations :o
    And than, 2 days later, they'll write that to their surprise the story turned out differently :-)

• Thank you for your comment hans :)

• Most welcome Mei... interesting to hear that the Korean (or Canadian) and Belgian press are doing more or less the same thing :D

• Nah. But I do believe them more than what I believe a random person. As long as they provide sources and I can check other sources to see if it's true.

• I believe it is happening but also more than likely the reporting will be very biased.

• The people who watch Fox News do.

• I'll check it.

• Fuck no. American media lies to the people ALL the time, ESPECIALLY Fox News.

• Neither, Only on talk radio.

• I believe quite a bit of it, but I always take it with a grain of salt

• No it's mostly crapy.

• If I did I'd be liberal..

What Girls Said 9