What makes you feel powerless?

Guys what are the things that girls do that make you feel powerless? Girls what are the things that guys do that make you feel powerless?
For me it's when a guy forces me to do something, it makes me feel stupid and powerless.

Most Helpful Guy

• When she gets a bit whiny with me, puts out her bottom lips, and makes a certain face. I become so powerless and feel bad and whatever she says, goes. She's only done it three times in two years too, so it works!

One to get me to try on my last test for school and don't bomb it just to piss off the teacher.
    The second time to get me to stay outta trouble, or try to.
    The third time to get it through my thick ass skull that I should quit smoking.

All three times worked too. I still refuse to smoke. But I blow up her phone when the urge hits me.

What Guys Said 7

• Seeing Republicans get elected. It makes me think there is no hope and that too many humans just don't get it and that, no matter what I do, it will not have an impact.

• Feeling this way about either major party as a whole is pretty ignorant.

• Not at all. I am almost 30 years older than you so I have seen evil and ignorance in my time. Look at the problems you are inheriting. I chose not to have kids because I could see them occurring 34 years ago. All my predictions came true. Hey, good luck! (You're gonna need it.)

• When she has non-stop bad situations one after the other and nothing I do helps or makes it even the least bit better. I feel stupid and helpless for that.

• When a girl has some kind of problem that i can't fix, i feel powerless.

• nothing she can do whatever she wants i don't own her

• Return to your original thread.

• When a girl pins me down on the bed - I feel powerless and excited ;)

• When girls say a guy's dick is tiny making them unattractive.

What Girls Said 1

• When guys ignore me.