Girls, Women: Do you still think highly of past boyfriends or crushes?

Even if you are with a wonder man now do you still think of guys you once liked. When you think back about them do you still think they were hot or has the new guy dethroned them. Or have you completely blocked all those guys out of your life.

As a guy I think all the girls in my past were hot but I no longer like them because I've moved on but I myself still think about them and wonder what things could have been like if we got together.

• Yes
    57% (28)
  • No
    43% (21)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

20

Most Helpful Girl

• I had a crush on this guy in middle school that I wonder about sometimes. I always remember how kind and helpful he was to me. He already was crushing hard on another girl so I never said anything. I probably wouldn't have because I hate the embarrassment of rejection and then having to continue see that person everyday.

What Girls Said 19

• I am friends with every guy I've ever dated except my x-husband who I talk to out of necessity, the following comments exclude him:

I have respect, admiration and appreciation for all of them, outside of the sexual realm of things I don't think there is anything any of them could ask me to do that I wouldn't do to help them. There are times when I think about something that could have been, usually when they go on vaca somewhere I've not been and I think 'yeah it would have been great to go do that with you'. I still think they're remarkably sexy, but I wouldn't drop into the sack with any of them.

• All my past crushes I'm totally over and am happy that I never had the chance to date them, they weren't right for me.
    There is one guy that I really liked when I was about 16 that I still think of every once in awhile but I no longer have feelings for him.

My boyfriend now, I can see why things happened the way that they did. I was meant to be with him so I'm really glad that I waited :)

• It depends. If they're the same person they were or better than probably. The only reason I wouldn't is if they gave me a reason not to.

• I think of past relationships, but they are in the past for a reason therefore I can think of good thoughts but also know there was a reason it ended so no reason for me to think "what if"

• Only my last one. I still love him.

• I really don't care as much. Sometimes I'm like "What did I ever see in him?" There's only one of my past crushes that I still have a little thing for.

• No, they're shit. That's why we broke up.

• I still think they're hot as fuck.

• Sometimes. But they're not the center of my thoughts or world.
    It's more like a remembrance of the good the bad and the ugly.
    And I like to look bad at all the ugly and laugh at jow stupid I was
    and how good I am doing now.

• I do sometimes think about past crushes.

• Haha of course I have great taste 😂 ummm I guess I'm not embarrassed by any if my crushes and think if them from time to time :)

• No. I have a tendency to move on and forget pretty quickly.

• I would probably think about them but maybe not as much if I was happy in the relationship.

• Yes, I do think about past crushes/relationships. Some of them take me back to happy simple times. You know, when you listen to a song that reminds you of them. It is fun reminiscing :)

• I've never had a boyfriend but as for the crushes, it depends.

• I think highly of a couple of ex-boyfriends.

• Not really. There might be some good qualities I like that initially drew me to them, but we broke up for a reason.

• Mostly, unless he totally fucked me over.

• Only of one guy and we're still good freinds