Why is everyone suddenly leaving GaG?

It seems like a lot of the popular GaGers are/have left. Why are they leaving so suddenly?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• -Because they got very busy in real life
    -They found the answers they were looking for. They learned things and feel like they don't need to be a part of this site anymore
    -They got tired of the stupid, repetitive questions or opposite gender bashing question
    -They got bored

What Guys Said 8

• Maybe they are sick of all the sexist questions on this site. I know I have thought about leaving for that reason. I mean GAG itself is sexist.

• Possibly

• @Remonster I have seen examples of this actual site being sexist itself as well as they questions posted. I don't want to repeat what they actually are but I have. That is all I am saying.

• Ah, you mean the staff MyTakes?

• Not sure but the only person I speak to on a regular basis has suddenly quit and I may follow in turn.

• Sounds like something/someone started a chain reaction

• They have reached enlightenment, moved on to a higher plane of reality and have no need for our petty mortal needs.

Or they just got bored.

• like who ezactly?

• Summer is coming.

• Maybe they finally got all their questions answered... and if that's not the case... well I don't know

• Probably because of boredom, or because of the jerky people here. :-/

• Maybe they found the answers they were looking for?

What Girls Said 5

• I suppose after a while you get bored because its always the same top ten of questions that keep returning.

• Yeah, the questions are really repetitive here

• Yeah I've only been here for a few weeks and I'm noticing that too. Loads of questions about hair color, boobs, penises and general insecurity stuff.

• not sure. people come and go unfortunately. everyone has their time when they realise theyre done with gag.

• True, it just seems like a lot of people have left in the last week or so

• Everyone has their own reasons.

• because they have better things to do

• We should care because?