Are there any questions on here that you are tired of seeing?

I can think of a couple. I feel like some questions are asked on here so much that they dont really even get any answers. What questions do you think are overasked on here?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmmm lets see:

-How do i look (specially when underage girls ask the question)

-Does he or she like me (The Paranoid Question) Basically when either a guy or girl get paranoid and just because they got looked by once or texted, or a pic liked or followed on instagram they think theyre beeing hit on)

-The Pretend I Dont Know Question (In other words when either a guy or girl pretend they dont know the answer to the question they asked) They either do it for attention or theyre bored

-People who ask where you live, your name or anyother number of things from your personal life

-People who ask you to send them pics of yourself

-People who ask the same questions as other people in a 12-24hr perios just to get attention

-Rate my pic (1-10) (Honestly why ask strangers for opinions are you that peer pressured to be another robot in society, jeez be yourself)

-But the worst of all to me, the ones i can't stand are when underage gag users (specifically 13-15yrs old) ask inappropriate questions. or questions they shouldn't asked until they hit puberty. Not being mean or anything its just whats your rush? Enjoy your childhood and teen years. Also why dont you just google the question or try searching it on the GAG site instead.

What Guys Said 3

• The only ones that get to me at the moment are the really long ones.

• 1 is my penis/boobs/ass too big/too small
    2 does he/she like me...

• He said ____, what does that mean?

What Girls Said 4

• Penis size questions.

How do I look questions? (The same user asking about the same photo repeatedly, just a different time and date)

• There are loads of Qs that I'm sick of seeing.
    The dick size questions, the fishing for compliments questions, the generalizing questions, the whiny and desperate questions and now also the questions about why some people left GaG.

• Questions about what underwear women wear and what they wear to bed.

• I'm VERY tired of seeing "What does this mean?" questions.