Are you allowed to bring food on a plane?

I am going on a trip to the Carribian in a few weeks and we have a 6 A. M flight. My parents won't allow me to bring my own breakfast on the plane and wants us to eat breakfast before our 6 A. M flight. I don't want to eat breakfast before 6 A. M. I am planning on eating breakfast on the plane during normal breakfast time and not before 6 A. M. Am I allowed to bring my breakfast and snacks to eat on the plane to another country?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, you are. For most countries, fruit and other produce are the primary main of concern. For more information, you should look up the country restrictions on the state department website, or just google it.

• Guess some snack only

• Yes you can, but it must be wrapped and is still scanned. No beverages > 3oz (which is tiny). Not even a bottle of water.

• I wouldn't take a drink but if you buy a sandwich or something in the terminal you can have that.

• you can only bring food you bought in the terminal on planes

• No you can't

• Some small snacks shouldn't hurt

• Those idiots don't allowed me...😎

What Girls Said 4

• Depends on what you intend to bring

• No I don't think you are especially liquids

• Any food you buy after security, yes.

• Yes, you can if it isn't in a glass jar and if it isn't a drink!! :)