Hey, what's a good job for someone with social anxiety?

The job I have currently is in health care and been in it for almost two years now.. I dread going to work every time I go.. and it never gets better. I'm so quiet and shy also and get so nervous and speechless easily, it feels like I get picked on because of that, and treated.. worse than others.. and I just cannot find the courage to go bring it forward to the higher up people.. anyway, I am thinking of quitting and the last thing I want is to get another job I dread going to because I'm so nervous around people and interacting with them.. maybe a job that's nice and calm with less people.. or one where I'm by myself more often? I just don't know what, and Google isn't giving me promising answers.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 3

• Whatever you can handle. Also, remember that social anxiety isn't something that can't be managed.

• accounting... or IT

• I used to be shy and want to be alone. But now I work with a lot of people and I love it

• How did you overcome being shy and wanting to be alone?

• The more I worked with people and got out there the easier it got. Give yourself time

What Girls Said 3

• Computer programmer

• Work with animals.

• That sounds good! Like a veterinarian assistant or in an animal adoption Center?

• Yeah, I have social anxiety too so.

• work in the back of stores.