Guys, would you risk your own life to save a strangers life?

... Even if it meant your own family would suffer a great loss losing you.

10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• I think I would just have to try and save the person

• There's a difference between trying to save that person while there's a possibility to lose my life and literally giving my life to that person. For example, if a car is about to hit someone, I would try to push them away and I might lose my life for that.

• I would never put myself in a position to risk my life for a stranger. My children and family are more important

• Most people won't give their lives.

• If i had no family at all, then i'd risk my own life

• I think it is one of those natural instinct things and you try to help.

• I can't understand why you would save a stranger over being there for your own family!

• tbh... only if i relaly loved this person...

• Yes. If I could, I would. Its only right to at least try and save someone you know you could, not sit there and observe

• Life is precious so yeah

• Not more precious than your own family.

• That is a silly response. Being a mother to my children is more important than a random strager

• Stranger#

• I would like to think I would risk it to helps someone in need but tbh I have no idea. I'm not gonna try sound big or tough by saying yes course I would but I won't outright say I wouldn't. If it came to the crunch I hope I would at least try to help someone that needs me but I can't say it would happen

• I'd never risk my life for a random stranger. My children and family will always be my priority

• I'm. obviously upsetting you. I really don't care because you arevonly a random stranger on the internet. I'm so happy my husband is a man unlike you

• Selfish? Almost any man would risk their life to save a child

• To be honest it depends on their age, I know this sounds bad but I would deffinatly risk my own life to save someone younger than me but would not be as likely to risk my life to save someone older than me.

• I understand that! It doesn't sound bad. Thank you!

• Yes. Someone has to

• 911 had some real heroes who risked their lives

• What if you were the one that needed saving?

• I wouldn't expect another person's family to be without their loved one just to save me. If i had no family at all, then i'd risk my own life.