Are you judgemental?

Does it happen without you noticing it because you're being honest of how you feel about something?

Most Helpful Girl

• Truthfully, I think we all are. It's unavoidable. We form opinions all day long, based on the things we see, hear, and feel. But yes, sometimes I'm OVERLY judgmental without realizing it.

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, I usually assume beautiful girls are more shallow and would have nothing on common with me. I also assume they would think less of me and be rude. Besides that I only judge based on actions. For example if someone e is rude to me I think less of them. I try to be the best I can be and if someone treats me poorly I think I'm better. But I judge myself equally.

• If you give me a reason to be yes I am

• I can be harsh, but I'm not really interested in judging someone unless they deserved to be judged. Abusive people, for instance. Otherwise, I don't care.

• no not much... depends though

• I try not to be. But I'd be lying if I said I never was (as would everyone...)

• Try not to be x

What Girls Said 5

• Yup. It's human nature to judge. Anyone who's saying they're not judgmental is probably lying to themselves for the sake of following religion, being kind/respectful/polite/courteous, or being politically correct.

• No I am not.

• Really. Nice

• Thanks. I am trying. I do not think it is fair to judge people because of their apperance/ethnicity/religion etc.
      I give chances to all of them. But some of them lose it; not because where they come from. Because how they behave.

• I am , though i am trying hard not to

• I try not to be

• everyone gets a first impression when they meet someone, it just comes naturally. I would say it comes without noticing it

• Agree. Happens to me too. We all have the tendency to criticize others