Are you judgemental?

Does it happen without you noticing it because you're being honest of how you feel about something?

1|0
6|6

Most Helpful Girl

• Truthfully, I think we all are. It's unavoidable. We form opinions all day long, based on the things we see, hear, and feel. But yes, sometimes I'm OVERLY judgmental without realizing it.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Yes, I usually assume beautiful girls are more shallow and would have nothing on common with me. I also assume they would think less of me and be rude. Besides that I only judge based on actions. For example if someone e is rude to me I think less of them. I try to be the best I can be and if someone treats me poorly I think I'm better. But I judge myself equally.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you give me a reason to be yes I am

1|0
    0|0
  • I can be harsh, but I'm not really interested in judging someone unless they deserved to be judged. Abusive people, for instance. Otherwise, I don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • no not much... depends though

0|0
    0|0
  • I try not to be. But I'd be lying if I said I never was (as would everyone...)

0|0
    0|0
  • Try not to be x

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Yup. It's human nature to judge. Anyone who's saying they're not judgmental is probably lying to themselves for the sake of following religion, being kind/respectful/polite/courteous, or being politically correct.

1|0
    0|0
  • No I am not.

0|0
    0|0
    • Really. Nice

• Thanks. I am trying. I do not think it is fair to judge people because of their apperance/ethnicity/religion etc.
      I give chances to all of them. But some of them lose it; not because where they come from. Because how they behave.

• I am , though i am trying hard not to

0|0
    0|0
  • I try not to be

0|0
    0|0
  • everyone gets a first impression when they meet someone, it just comes naturally. I would say it comes without noticing it

1|0
    0|0
    • Agree. Happens to me too. We all have the tendency to criticize others