I made a stupid mistake... help please?

Okay so in my room the cealing is half horozontal and half a bit on the side... i don't know if you understand me probably not but there is a window there and i always take a chair and look through the window because you can see the sky really great from up there and i really liked the sky so i wanted to photograph it. And so I did but I left the sound on while i was photigraphing. We have neighbours there and they are really crazy like litterally crazy. When we were making our house they were upset about something and were fighting with us I don't remember because I was really young back then we can't even open our window that has a view of their house. And so the man heard the sounds of me photographing and I heard him say to his wife ''They are photographing us from above'' and she probably said something like let me see and he said ''There's nothing to see''. I am really upset now I don't know what to do. Should I tell my parents?

They probably came to tell my parents sonething to fight or something because my mom came into my room now and just looked at the window and went downstairs again... she didn't say a word

Most Helpful Girl

• You should probably tell your parents just for the sake of being open, honest, and letting them in on any discomfort, awkwardness, or inappropriate comments those "crazy" neighbors may bring after the situation.

What Guys Said 4

• I'd tell them just to be safe

• hahahahaha.. it was just their impression... not yer fault

• if they don't say anything to u then I don't think it's a big deal. just let it go. u have the right to do whatever u like in your house. of u r not photographing their house then don't bother. it happens among neighbours. just forget it if they don't react.

• It's fine don't worry about unless it becomes an actual problem.

What Girls Said 0