Am I too old to go back to university?

I just finished my college diploma but I want to go to university now to complete a degree. I fear the I am too old and people will think I am weird. Also I feel that employers will think I am too old by the time I graduate (I will be 26)

Most Helpful Guy

• never's late bro 8)

• I just feel like its soo late. like 26 shouldn't I be into a career thinking about getting married and stuff?

• man i'm 23 and i still feel like a kid 8)

so...

• haha very true, I guess a lot of it is mindset. I am glad that you still feel like a kid! some people lose that too early.

What Girls Said 4

• You aren't ever too old to go back. No worries, I see older people as students walking around campus all the time. I never think ill of them.

• I still want to party and all that as well though, I don't just wanna be that weird 23 year old guy at the party -.-

• haha that is very true! I don't really look my age, I look like I could be a first year so maybe I will just be all sneaky and won't ever tell anyone my age ;)

• See there you go! You'll be fine. :)

• You're never too old. Go for it! Just make sure that's what you want.

• You're never too old, there's a guy on my course who's 63.

• That guys killin it! thats awesome

• Gosh.. When I read this and realised that you're here in the UK, I thought for a moment it could be my own very dear father.. Fortunately I read a little more and saw the age 63 .. Dad thank heavens, is a very young 56. :)

• @SolitaireBond Aw, good for him! :)

• your never to old to go back.

What Guys Said 4

• I am changing career at 23, so I will be older than that if I graduate. I don't think it's weird, and people would definitely hire you if you're good.

• No way you're too old lol

• Not too old at all

• like there say you only live once so live it up age is just a number