What if you could see people and punch them through your screen?

Obviously this stuff will never ever happen unless we found ways to bend time and space but lets play the what if game. So what if you could? Would you like the idea of someone being able to randomly hit you for saying shit and trolling? Do you think cyber-bullying would stop or increase? Like a person can only do it if said person is clearly making idle threats. Just a weird thought.

I just wish it were possible so I could put some people in their place. Like grown ass adults talking like their kids, giving pointless threats, calling people names. Just immature assholes I wanna just reach through the screen and strangle for a few seconds. If you're not gonna say it in someones face, don't be a bitch and say it online.

Guys lets not be serious about this lol. Just saying.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't stop until my hands were both broken... And I don't think I'm the only one by a long shot... it would be chaos!!

What Girls Said 3

• I'd have a very sore hand... all the time

• A lot of people would have black eyes and broken noses lol

• I would be punching everyone.

What Guys Said 4

• hahhahhaahah... nah i'd destroy ny screen :(

• I'd keep a hose by my side and spray their asses whenever they come at me stupid

• Lmfao, that would be hilarious. Someone saying shit and suddenly being sprayed down

• Alright frostbite it is lol

• Oh wel, thats what they get for being assholes.

• Nonviolence is right!

• assualt. you will be arrested or i will arresr you myself

• No shit really. Is there a roll eye emoticon?

• I'm black lmfao. Don't assume

• lol my bad bro