What bothers you the most in this GAG world?

1|0
9|11

Most Helpful Girl

• The inappropriate, illogical, overly sexual, unnecessary, naive questions.

2|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• People who tell me to kill myself just because we don't agree on something.

0|1
    0|0
  • Those anonymous misogynists.

1|2
    0|0
  • The men who have had no success with women, so they come on here to bash the female gender and blame all their problems on us. They do this before attempting any kind of introspection, where they may realise the issue is within themselves.

0|0
    0|0
  • "is a 6 inch penis good size?"
    "Does he/she like me?"

Mostly those two questions that I see more often than any others and they are just getting old lol

0|0
    0|0
  • "What does this mean?"

0|0
    0|0
  • @lilja98 bothers me

1|0
    0|0
  • The questions where I don't see a purpose in

0|0
    0|0
  • A certain user who writes basically at the end of every sentence. He should be banned from life.

0|1
    2|2

What Guys Said 11

• Too many anonymous posts.

0|1
    0|0
  • Long questions and creepers

0|2
    0|0
  • That "commented on" events are no longer shown by the feed, so questions die as soon as they are posted.

0|1
    0|0
  • misogynists...

1|3
    1|0
  • -Opinion is too short
    -The question is already directed to females, but the asker writes: This asker wants only to hear opinions from girls
    -No date on old questions or myTakes

0|1
    0|0
  • The same thing that bothers me everywhere online. How people behave and act like they're invisible and can what they want to who they want however they feel. It's ridiculous. A stupid childish game of hide-and-don't find. I can't see why people say things online they know damn well they'll never say in person.

0|0
    0|0
  • The fact the...:) and..;) have became :) and ;)

2|0
    0|0
  • People pretend to be other people... it's all about feelings, insecurities, and sex... people are so addicted to it that they ask about things they shouldn't ask about frm the first place... and seriously guys n girls life is not only about "do you think if he/she likes me"...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sarcasm from a specific female GaGer who i wish would just delete her account. she had the nerve to point out my stupidity and now i really totally hate the btch.

1|0
    1|0
  • Everyone who doesn't like pizza.

0|0
    0|1
  • Life's vengeance!

0|0
    0|0