Does this make me weak, feminine, childish and gay that I still hug and cuddle with my mom at age 18?

I have a every strong bond with my mother. She's always been sacrificing a lot of things jut to make me happy so I constantly save up money (using my paycheck) to buy her gifts for mothers day and her birthday in return. She's always been protective of me (of the peers that I hang around with and the girls that I date) and in return, I watch out for any person who tries to harm her. When her and I have our mother and son moments, we usually would cuddle together and watch a movie on our DVD player.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Hugging? No. It's awesome that you still let her hug you.

Cuddling? ... It depends. If she puts your arm around you and you rest there for a couple minutes, that's fine. If you snuggle up to her in bed at night, you may need to create some distance there.

What Girls Said 8

• Some people don't even have mothers. What you have is very special and you should treasure it. If someone says something to you about it being weak they are just jealous of you and the bond that you share with your mother. Your rather strong and loving. Not weak and feminine.

• I'm 20 and I will still cuddle my parents as long as I can

• You are lucky to have a bond with your mother. Not many are... especially in gag!

• No. Means you're strong enough to mirror the same unconditional love that she has for you.

• A bond with your mother is a special thing. My brother is 24 and still hugs and cuddles with my brother. It doesn't mean he's immature or gay or weak. It's a way of being close with your mother

• No, your fine.

• You and your mom have a good relationship. Its sweet of you to be this caring

• i dont think so.

What Guys Said 11

• I think the cuddling is crossing the line into mommy's boy, but who am I to judge.

• It is good to be close to your mom.

• no... but cuddle?

that's kinda... weird :/

• Absolutely not. What you do with your mom is your business. It would be up to you if you want more distance or not like Anonymous mentioned.

Most guys have a hard time getting along with their parents. Love and a good relationship is always good.

• That's nice, if I tried my mom would think "wtf... what does he want or what did he do worng..."

• cuddling part can you elaborate on that?

• It is def time to stop

• immature probably, gay no

• You're a total pussy

• That's cute! You seem like a great son.

• Hugs are fine. Hell... it took a while to get my mother to stop trying to kiss me on the lips.