How do I say enough without hurting my freinds feelings?

My boyfriend and I have been living together for 3 months and have 6 children. I have been babysitting my freinds 3 kids while she works and goes out she has a 3 year old and 4 month old twins they have been with us for 6 days now the twins don't sleep through the night and me and my boyfriend are completely exhausted I try to get up with them the most since my boyfriend works during the day. How can I tell her that she needs to take care of her children with out hurting her feelings?

Most Helpful Guy

• You might want to consider calling CPS. Leaving your own children behind for 6 days in someone else's care is extremely irresponsible unless it is some kind of life altering emergency (death in the fam, ect). This also isn't the kind of friend you would want or need in your life anyway. I can't imagine the big amount of stress this has put on you and your boyfriend. Just be up front and stand your ground. Those poor children deserve better and so do you.

• She has been by to see that there okay my boyfriend has talked about adopting them but we are very overwhelmed but love the kids at the same time

• After you've contacted the family tell your friend. She'll probably be upset but it is already out of her hands and frankly she should've been doing this herself already instead of relying on you to do it for her. If she chooses to resent you for it sobeit

• Thanks for MH

What Guys Said 4

• She isn't much of a friend to dump her kids on you for SIX DAYS!!! That is complete bullshit! She is taking advantage of your friendship. You need to put your foot down and tell her enough is enough! Don't worry about hurting her feelings because she doesn't care at all about yours!!!

• Telling someone to take care of their kids isn't something to feel bad about. Just tell her she needs to step up and be responsible that you can't or won't any longer

• Tell her u are overwhelmed and can't do it. If she doesn't get the picture she is using u and go to plan B tell her to take her brates home with her and dont come back. If she is ur friend it won't get to plan b. If it does she isn't ur friend anyhow so blast her

• 6 kids? huh...

is she workin?

• We have 6 and she has 3 yes she has 2 jobs

What Girls Said 5

• Reminding her that she needs to raise her own kids shouldn't hurt her feelings; it should serve as a wake-up call. Maybe offer to watch them for her one-two days a month if she is feeling overwhelmed. Any more than that, and she is just taking advantage of you. Don't let her do that, and don't let your relationship with your boyfriend suffer because of her, either.

• Tell her that you need a break from having to watch her kids. She needs to realize that you have kids of your own and that you shouldn't be taking care of them all the time. She needs to take responsibility for them.

• 6 straight days? Where he hell did she go?

• She was working two jobs and we were keeping them cause she was working 10 pm to 8 am sleeping from 9 to 2 pm then working 3 to 9

• Tell her she birthed them, they are her responsibility. You have done more than your share. She should get her family or her kids father's family to help.

• Her husband left her is family has nothing to do with him and her family lives 4 states away

• Then its her problem not yours. She should move closer to family if she needs the help or do day care. Don't let her do that to you.

• If she can't handle it on her own then she needs to move back where she has family. It's not your responsibility to raise her kids

• you will hurt them either way so just be honest.