Guys, Hey bros, I believe that the only disadvantages on tall women are?

1. long face
2. big hands
3. big feet
What do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I believe the average male height is 5'9 and average female height is 5'4 so girls in the 5'7-5'9 range could be considered "tall" however I think the point where female height really starts to become a disadvantage is the 5'10-6'0 range and higher.

The biggest disadvantage is finding a taller man since generally girls prefer guys who are taller as they feel more protected and see him as more dominant. Also guys generally prefer a girl who is shorter, so a girl who is taller than the male average of 5'9 would have a smaller dating pool if she wants someone taller.

Another disadvantage is that girls taller than 5'9 often (but not always) have more rectangular shaped bodies which may look less curvy and more masculine.

Also girls might tease them in similar ways to how guys might mock shorter guys. So that could also be a disadvantage.

I don't think hands and feet play that much of a role to be honest. I guess guys might feel insecure about their dick size if a girl with huge hands is giving them a hand job since their dick would look smaller in comparison.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• I am 5'11" and my current girlfriend is slight higher than 6', and here are my opinions:

1. I never felt that, maybe the face could be relatively "longer" or "bigger", but, at least, my girlfriend's face is perfectly proportional to her body size (she is tall but not athletic, while much healthier than the "model" type) - not a disadvantage for me;

2. Fingers can be longer, and palms may have larger size, but it is still totally normal - not a disadvantage for me;

3. It is true, but it does make any problem with me - not a disadvantage for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Big hands man thats just gross xD

0|0
    0|0
  • big feet disadvantage?

nooooooooooooo... luv em on my face 8)

0|1
    0|1
  • The disadvantages are no different than with men. Taller people have more joint problems and typically do not live as long as shorter people---all other things being equal.

0|0
    0|0
  • The only disadvantage I see is when they're in the car with that one short friend who has a small person car and they sitting all uncomfortable and stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • Disadvantages? OP, your question is insulting...

0|0
    0|0
  • Couldn't care less about a woman's height, hands or feet. Not all tall women have long faces, big hands, or big feet though. Just a heads up...

0|0
    0|0
  • I disagree!

0|1
    0|0
  • how about if theyre tall and you're short and then they wear like 6 inch heels there's almost a foot difference in ur heights which looks weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Little guys' faces in their cleavage when attempting to dance with them...

0|0
    0|0
  • harder for her to find a guy who will look past her being taller than him

0|0
    0|0
  • Harder to find a mate?

0|0
    0|0
  • You'd probably need a longer bed.

0|0
    0|0
  • There are no disadvantages.

0|0
    0|0
  • How about more attractive in general?

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't said tall women aren't attractive but i just think these are the only disadvantages of being a tall woman

• Okay sorry, I read the question as advantages, not disadvantages. Already thought it sounded weird, haha.

• Lololololol failllllll 😂🎃🎭🐸🌞🌝🌚

• Not as feminine as shorter petite women.

0|0
    0|0
  • Aren't u facing her boobs when she's taller?

0|0
    0|0
  • Short males. Tall women don't want short men, true fact

0|0
    0|0
  • I love tall girls sexy as F im 5ft7 and want a tall partner

0|0
    0|0
  • The only disadvantage is that they only go for really tall guys

0|0
    0|0