Girls what do you usually like as a gift? What would make you happy?

Me and my girlfreind are together for 3 years now and i think our 3 year anniversry is coming up (she remebers but the date but i don't lol). I know it's sometime next month and i wanted to get her a nice gift. I was wondering what you girls like, jewlery? spa? etc... what makes you happy and what would you want?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have been dating your girlfriend for 3 years you should know what to get her. What we like is irrelevant because what we like isn't necessarily going to be what she likes.

• i don't want ot get repetitive with it lol, i want it to be special, i'm thinking jewelry really

• I'm waiting for my boyfriend to give me one. We have been together for 2.5 years. I am hoping he gives me one before he goes to university.

• Tell him or hint it a little bit :) us guys needs some hints lol

What Girls Said 3

• Happy 3rd!!

• thanks, any idea's on what i can get her?

• That's great! Looks like you guys have things in common and truly love each other! Looks like you found your soulmate ☺️

• yes i did :)

• I'd appreciate anything.

• jewelry is nice.

• is there like a certain type you like or something like that?

What Guys Said 0