Whats the most odd thing that somone of the oppisite gender has done to you (non sexual)?

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably try to set me up at work, I used to work at a place where everyone took drugs openly but she tried to film me doing a line, she had an accomplice as well. But I don't suffer stupid bitches, so she failed.

What Guys Said 3

• A girl gave me her number once. I still don't understand it.

• not sure maybe when a girl was chasing me around literally she didn't like more or anything she just chased me around.

• A girl having a crush on me. Very odd because it never happens.

What Girls Said 5

• A random dude jumped on my back once and told me to give him a piggy back ride lol.

• It wasn't odd but it caught me off guard when my coworker came up behind me and hugged me, and then offered to do some of my tasks for me.

People didn't tell me until a couple months later he was trying to hook up with me. I was oblivious.

• Tell me that he was thinking of me while screwing a girl. I felt bad for the girl.

• Hahaha I was at the mall with some friends and a guy came up from behind and tried to open my bra😂😂

• Hahahaa, i presume he didn't know how to open... like most guys :D

• We were wrestling and he licked my face. Weirdest experience ever.