Seeing people sober you met when drunk?

Awkward or nah?

I just saw a dude come into my work that I remember meeting a couple years back, totally shit faced and wearing a pair of pants my friend gave me... that he had purposely ripped a giant hole in the ass of. We didn't do anything except pass out in bed next to each other but I'm still just like 😳

The dude is even hotter sober than he was when I was intoxicated... and like 20x more flirtatious. I need to be sprayed with a hose, have mercy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Can I be the one to spray you with the hose?

What Guys Said 10

• I'd probably just make a not-so-subtle break for the back knocking people and things over as I run.

For a second I thought you said you needed to be sprayed by a horse. I was a little taken aback. I didn't think you were that big of a freak. Clearly I was right because I misread it.

• Oh Wow - Always 30 secs of panic - I would have to quick mental recall to check what I said or did - In fairness I would say it would be about 95% a favourable coincidence

• Seems the odds are in your favor :p

• Oh I don't party anymore lol I stopped when I turned 21 actually

• I wasn't casting aspersions it was just a figure of speech to symbolise a long time ago for me.

• Looks like someone needs a cold shower lol that never happened to me yet but that would be so awkward haha

• Not awkward to me, looks like someone needs some Gatorade.

Grats on Guru Cheeky Wonder.

• Never been drunk so I can't say I have.

• Well that is pretty awkward, but if you like him, just go for it and track his ass down :p

• Wow why didn't you get back on that? ;)

• That'd probably be pretty awkward o_o
    Not that it's ever happens to me.

• SOoooooo awkward not made for that kind of awkwardness i wanted to burrow into my sweatshirt. I settled for laughing awkwardly at his jokes and avoiding eye contact.

• Just muscle through that.
      Do you and avoid non you situations.
      Like getting trashed and then meeting the guy you met whilst trashed ;D
      (Accidental I know)

• That's hell awkward. I've never thought about this before...

• jump on it before somebody else does

• He had a girlfriend back then and he was in with some girl today, so... I already lost.

What Girls Said 7

• I don't often find it awkward, more funny awkward. Like you're both looking at each other and thinking We were so wasted! Haha! No, I think it's a funny good awkward.

• Looks like something you should pursue...

• I've never been drunk

• Lmao, I think its hilarious.

Get his number 😏

• lol! cool story!^^

• I don't pay attention to drunks.

• It's awkward lol.