I met a guy on a dating website and he asked me out. we're dating now and I logged back in to delete my account and saw his is still very active?

shouldn't he have deleted his account? is this not serious to him? should i ask him about it?

0|0
6|4

Most Helpful Girl

• This is common! Once a guy gets a bite online he's forever addicted

3|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• I would of done it if i met a girl on dating site
    yes for sure if you two become a couple he should

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm he didn;t give a shit bout u 8)

0|0
    0|0
    • He said he loved me after meeting me once! Everything the guy says is priceless! Not Ming-vase priceless but close

• wait what? he never said he loved me.. we just really hit it off, least i thought we did

• Tell him to delete his as well cuz there's no reason to go back unless he's hookin' up 😘

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey probably he's not as serious about this relationship as you. You should clarify that with him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Don't ask him about it. Continue to observe him without him knowing and see how he is. I think he is cheating on you.

1|0
    0|0
  • He should have deleted it...

0|0
    0|0
  • ask him and see what does he has to say

0|0
    0|0
  • The relationship is not official.

2|0
    0|0
  • You are under 18.. How did you get onto a dating site?

0|0
    0|0
    • its like a dating website. i didn't want to be too specific haha its called MeetMe

• Ooooh yeah that used to be called myyearbook. com and wasn't a dating website when I used it. I would have deleted it. He probably isn't too serious about you. I would give up on him and find someone else. Ask him about it first.

• yeah okay thanks