I met a guy on a dating website and he asked me out. we're dating now and I logged back in to delete my account and saw his is still very active?

shouldn't he have deleted his account? is this not serious to him? should i ask him about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• This is common! Once a guy gets a bite online he's forever addicted

What Guys Said 4

• I would of done it if i met a girl on dating site
    yes for sure if you two become a couple he should

• hmm he didn;t give a shit bout u 8)

• He said he loved me after meeting me once! Everything the guy says is priceless! Not Ming-vase priceless but close

• wait what? he never said he loved me.. we just really hit it off, least i thought we did

• Tell him to delete his as well cuz there's no reason to go back unless he's hookin' up 😘

• Hey probably he's not as serious about this relationship as you. You should clarify that with him.

What Girls Said 5

• Don't ask him about it. Continue to observe him without him knowing and see how he is. I think he is cheating on you.

• He should have deleted it...

• ask him and see what does he has to say

• The relationship is not official.

• You are under 18.. How did you get onto a dating site?

• its like a dating website. i didn't want to be too specific haha its called MeetMe

• Ooooh yeah that used to be called myyearbook. com and wasn't a dating website when I used it. I would have deleted it. He probably isn't too serious about you. I would give up on him and find someone else. Ask him about it first.

• yeah okay thanks