Why do white people hate All Sharpton?

IS IT BECAUSE HE SUPPORTS BLACK PEOPLE?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm black and I don't like him...
    I think he's annoying and not helping anything at all...

4|2
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• Its because of his views. They're unrealistic and he causes division instead of unity. I don't believe Dr King would approve of his antics

0|2
    0|0
  • Part of the problem with Al Sharpton has to do with history. No one knew who Al Sharpton was until 1984.

en.wikipedia.org/.../Tawana_Brawley_rape_allegations

Back then, he really looked like a fool and like one of those false TV preachers - the ones who look slick and are constantly begging for money.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression and that was his undoing.

I don't hate him though and blacks do need an advocate.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think any black civil rights leader will have a difficult relationship with some white people.

1|0
    0|0
  • but i don't!

0|0
    1|1
  • I don't? Dude doesn't influence my life. He has a wicked hairstyle too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Al Notsosharpton you mean.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't pay attention to that stuff. But apparently he is a wannabe Martin Luther King

0|0
    0|0
  • What? ? who be hating?

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's because he is nuts and a bigot in his own right.

0|0
    0|0
  • He makes civil rights look like a joke.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. SHARPTON FOR PRESIDENT Y'ALL!

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's because he's a hypocrite.

Notice he hasn't said a thing about the black on black violence in Baltimore once the police backed off due to the mob-like media--Baltimore is now suffering the highest murder rate it has seen in decades.

Sharpton only rears his head when he can cry racism at a white man. He doesn't actually solve problems in the black community. He's a fraud.

3|3
    0|0
    • Well, speaking as a white man, we aren't exactly doing a fabulous job either considering that we have a justice system with institutionalized racism in it.

What Girls Said 6

• I don't hate him, but if I did it would likely because he stirs up drama, not because of anything race related. Same reason I am not fond of Ann Coulter. Not all hate is driven by prejudice!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm black & I don't really care for him. He's annoying.

2|1
    0|0
  • All or Al?

0|0
    0|0
  • Who's this mate?

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know who he is.

0|0
    0|0
  • i dont lol.