Do you remember your dreams from last night?

I was running with my girlfriend, holding hands. It was getting late and we wanted to get home as soon as possible so we wouldn't get robbed but it was SO HARD TO RUN omg it was awful! I tried to run as fast as I could but I was barely moving and felt extremely heavy. Then we realized we were lost in some kind of maze full of ugly house and creepy looking people and were scared af. Then she got in one of the houses an I was freaking out! I went in too and kept screaming her name but I couldn't find her. Then I found my sister and she said we had to leave. I didn't want to leave my girlfriend there but my sister said it was too late and we couldn't save her. We had to leave before -something- (I can't remember what) happened.

IT WAS AWFUL! Worst nightmare I've had in a long time. I woke up in the middle of the night and was so scared I didn't want to sleep again.

Most Helpful Girl

• i had a dream i went to my step moms house with my daughter and we were at the park. for some reason my kid was so small she fit in my pocket. we were walking past this group of people and this was like " she's so small i could steal her so easily" and i was like "naw if i try i'll fuck you up" then i woke up really confused -_-

What Guys Said 5

• At my age I have a hard time remembering last night. lol

• lol sorry but this is funny

• I intended it to be, but sometimes it is true. I work very long hours at a physically intensive job. I try to make sure to get to the gym at least twice a week and preferably 3 times after work. so when I get home I am ready to collapse. And at my age, that IS rough.

• hahahahha last night i had a dream about a female GAGer actually... but fuck, i swear i'd not do this irl... o_O

hope she didn't tell my mom though, dat we kissed :|

• I don't usually remember dreams

• I actually had a terribly scary nightmare last night but I can't quite remember what it was.
    I remember the scene was my old school O. O

• Depends if I wake up during REM sleep or not.

• Did you last night?

• Na, I woke up this morning, some asshole was mowing the lawn.

What Girls Said 4

• Eheh

How am I supposed to forget about dreaming about my friend in ways I would rather not dream of her, with you people asking these questions? Gah! XD
    (But seriously, that was a hot dream. Even after I realised who it was.)

At least this time I didn't walk up to them, and just blurt out 'You are so much prettier in my dream.'
    (True story. Funny, a bit embarrassing (for her) but very funny)

• Oh god I hate those kind of dreams!! They're so awkward lol

• Heh, actually it was from telling another friend that she featured in one of my dreams that I realised I must be psychic or something (not really)
      I had a dream one time where I was watching her dance, don't know why because I've never much been into dancing that isn't contemporary ballet or jazz, but I went to school the next day, told her about my dream because I'm creepy like that, and she told me that she'd actually had dancing lessons up until she was fifteen. I hadn't known that before the dream.

So yeah.

I'd like to say I have all the creepiest dreams, but a guy friend dreamt one night that he pulled a bus load of kids out of the ocean, killed the driver, blew up the bus, the kids got mad and threw him off a cliff before driving back into the ocean.
      I tell it badly, but the way he told it made it even creepier than me telling my friend she's prettier in my dreams. I mean, who says that?

• i didn't have a dream last night.

• I don't remember.

• Sometimes I remember them. Most times I don't.