I could hear my parents having sex? pretty much all the time?

i know its good for their relationship i mean i dont have anything against them having sex! but cmon although i am mature and stuff... the whole situation is frequent.. i should be used to it.. but i can't its just freaks me out for all night and then next day i be normal! i mean i just dont have any interest in their sex noises! Despite the fact my mum knows my ears are pretty sharp! and they knows i am awake!

Most Helpful Guy

• Why don't you just tell them to be a little more quiet instead of making hints? Is your relationship with them so prudish?

• Lol it's going to be like 10th time if I did tell them! And secondly I dont want to embarrass them considering up and downs they had in a past! And no I can openely talk to my parents about sex well appropriately!

• Well then... I guess you just have to live with it. At least it's better than hearing your parents fighting and screaming at each other.

What Guys Said 3

• oh man... u should understand dat yer parents r a couple as well... so... :)

• Just leave the house for a little. I know it's disturbing. Hang in there tho.

• Lol it's like 1:47at night!

• Shoot. That's rough. But yea exams blo. So glad I didn't have to take them this year. I done graduated.

• American Education System.. beyond my knowledge!

• I feel sorry for you, yuck that is revolting,

• Thank you! for the sympathy! :)

What Girls Said 6

• Wish I was hearing that rather than having divorced parents

• Well! See that's why i don't mind them having sex and having strong relationship! Because they were at the edge of splitting due to past incidents and stuff! But still!

• Put in headphones.

• I have to deal with a classroom full of boys everyday making Japanese sex sounds and moaning. I share your pain. 😢😂

• Tell them you can hear them fucking and it annoys you.

• They are making you a new bro/sis ;P

• Wow! That's peak! Considering their age! And I highly doubt that!

• Use earphones...

• I am using them! and I walk around just to give them a hint.. or type really loud