How do I know i'm good enough to be a professional soccer player?

like literally i started in 7th grade and from than on i love the sport it's just im not that very strong with my kicks or passes. im in 11th grade now i've been wanting to pursue this it's just no one in my family supports me

Most Helpful Girl

• Just keep practicing! i know everyone always says that but training for it is the only way you can get better! :) join a soccer team also cause that helps you improve a lot and as for the family, i got through the same thing, but i choose to ignore it most of the time, its hard but its your choice on what you wanna do with your life, not really theirs. If you love the sport, go for it, nothing should stop you :)

What Guys Said 3

• If your kicking butt for your age group with ease Like I always did in sports

• hmmm maybe u should go 2 some soccer team and ask? :)

• The ones who have it in them to pursue it as a career are usually pretty obvious straight away, they're a lot better than the kids around them.

What Girls Said 1

• just keep practicing!