Are you ever jealous of people taller than you?

Are you ever jealous of people taller than you and wish you had their height?

• Yes
    33% (23)29% (12)32% (35)Vote
  • No
    67% (46)71% (29)68% (75)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
40|28

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes at work I wish I were an inch or two taller like the guy I work with is. It would make my job a lot easier sometimes. It can make the difference between reaching up from the floor like he does and having to drag a step stool around with me for the next couple of hours.

Also sometimes online I see a lot of women refusing to date guys that aren't at least 6'2 and that can sometimes make me a little insecure. Most of the time however I am fine being 5'10 as that is at least considered average in America so I know I am not short. In fact I often get comments from shorter people about how tall they think I am. I certainly have my share of insecurities, but most of the time I am happy with my height.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 40

• Nope. If anything I'm a bit jealous of people who are shorter than me. The grass is always greener on the other side.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol nope. i like my height =]

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am tall and happy about it. Being any taller and I would be weird looking... they already call me amazon woman :/

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was little I used to get so jealous because I so desperately wanted to be taller than my mom, 5'6. I stopped growing at 13 at 5'3. I used to hate it but now I love and embrace my short stature.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah. Being short has it's benefits: my tall friends can fuck a hoe up from the top, and I can chew off ankles from the bottom.

0|0
    0|0
  • No not at all. I'm 5'8, and the last time I put my height to use was when a small lady asked me to grab a yellow knit scarf off a high shelf she couldn't reach. Poor thing was jumping to grab it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about height at all

0|0
    0|0
  • lol no... I'm cool with being a leprechaun.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I love my height.

0|0
    0|0
  • Being 5' 10" .. I've got nothing to complain about. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • i think i m perfect.. just the way i am..

0|0
    0|0
  • Not jealous. Just envious.

0|0
    0|0
  • only when I can't reach stuff on the top shelf

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm 5'2 so yeah. I envy them XD

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Because I am the shortest one in my family. I wish I got the tall genes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep. Must be nice not spending 90% of your life on your tip-toes just to see and/or reach things.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'8. I wish I was 5'11 but I'm not jealous

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm tall myself. There are very few girls in ny neighbourhood who are as tall as me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I like my height. I'm not too tall and not too short.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, because I am already tall!! :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'1" and I wish I was tall enough to reach the top shelf without becoming an acrobat.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because they can play basketball better

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when I'm sat down and can't be bothered to move and I wish I had extra height and longer arms 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when i can't reach something.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. But I do get envious of girls who have long legs relative to their height

0|0
    0|0
  • No because there's not many people taller than me, exce

0|0
    0|0
    • Wow I love it when it send mid sentence 😝. I was gonna say there's really only men taller than me. I love my height though and wouldn't want to be short.

• no because I get to wear high heels :P

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm 5'2 but I love my height

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I dont get jealous.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 27

• Nah , but I am slightly jealous of people bigger than me.
    LOOK AT BIG RAMY HOLY SHIT!

Paint him green and he'll be the hulk.
    www.flexonline.com/.../IMG_0202-oxygen-gym_0.jpg

He's only 5'10 tho but me and my 6'1 ass is jelly lol

0|0
    0|0
  • no. never have been and never will be.

i actually did not even know height was such a big fucking issue for guys until i joined GaG. i would have literally been 100% oblivious to this "insecurity" people have if i never joined hahaa.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well how tall are ya? 💁

• Show All
    • My pace is too fast for that long distance stuff lol. I actually was good at cross country back in the day. I just have to learn to pace myself, then I can become leader! I must get my beauty sleep now, goodnight ✌️

• @Littlett25 won't argue with that beauty sleep. take it easy! good night *thumbsup*

• I'm six feet three inches tall, so no, I'm not jealous of anyone taller than me.

I see some guys who are 6'6, 6'7 and I actually think that's too tall. I'm glad I'm tall but I don't want to be a giant. I'm proud of the way I look and my height!

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont like it really but as long as I can win at anything we ever do against each other is big time for me

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah being around 6'5" I don't usually come across people taller than me but when I do it's kind of like meh haha I'm tall enough lol

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah I'm 6'3 and I'm proud of my height. When I see 6'6/6'7 guys, I think that looks too tall.

• uh-oh... no

1|0
    0|1
  • I am 6'4'' so there are not too many people taller than me. At a certain height you are more prone to shorter lives and a lot of medical problems. So I am happy with my height.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I like my height. I don't even notice height that much in real life.

0|0
    0|0
  • At 6' 1" in pretty comfortable but...
    K let me explain.
    In the villages I've lived in I'm usually th tallest guy around.
    Now I've moved into town and most people are around my height.
    It's just... odd...

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I'm tall enough.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I would change my height.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted no, but I can tell you that from the reactions of people who are shorter than me, yes. Short people are insecure as fuck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would I be I'm 1.83m tall anyone taller than me is only slightly taller and those that are 2m tall or more have height related problems to deal with, such as always ducking so as not to hit their head.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally enjoy being a little on the short side (5' 7"); I can wiggle my way into places that the big people can't. ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yaaasss. Especially a pickup basketball 😭😭

0|0
    0|0
  • No I'm not.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes purely because I want to be able to dunk a basketball

0|0
    0|0
  • Not many taller

0|0
    0|0
  • ya at 5'8 i feel pretty short

0|0
    0|0
  • I am 6'1 so nope never 😜😜

0|0
    0|0
  • there is no point in getting jealous over something you can't change

0|0
    0|0
  • Annoying as hell being 5ft 7

0|0
    0|0
  • No, and actually my girlfriend is even nearly 2" taller than me (5'11" vs 6'1").

0|0
    0|0
  • no, because i'm tall enough

0|0
    0|0
  • No I like being 5'10

0|0
    0|0
  • I wish I was 5'7 or 5'8 could use the height advantage for soccer

0|0
    0|0
  • Not sure about girls, but for pretty much every guy it's yes. If he says no, he's lying.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm 6'3, and I actually think very tall guys (6'6 or so) look scary. I'm very happy with my height. Actually, I don't get jealous at all.