Guys, would an amputee turn you away?

I am missing three fingers on my hand. If I was still pretty, would you be turned away?

22

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 21

• "If I was still pretty"

3 fingers is not enough to take away someone's beauty even tho some of you is missing , your beauty persists.

• i would actually be more drawn to you.. for some reason.

• That depends on the guy, but you should find solace in a woman named Bree Walker who was born with ectrodactyly.

i2.wp.com/.../bree-walker-bar.jpg?fit=551%2C9999
    http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bree_Walker1

• Anybody who would be turned away is not worth having.

• Fingers isn't what I had in mind when you said amputee, it might be odd at first, but for something like that, if I really liked the girl probably not

• I probably would not turn you away based upon missing three fingers. If I turned you away it would not be because of that reason alone

• ughhhh sad indeed.

but ok if u were pretty :(

• I wouldn't care at all about your fingers, if you were pretty. You could be missing an arm, I would still give it a shot.

• I don't think missing three fingers would be a deal breaker to me.

• Nah it's really fine. I have a friend who is missing fingers too, at first I used to notice them but after a while I stopped noticing them at all.

• Who cares. if ur pretty than I like u. Now if u have a bad personality than u have a problems.. Also the most cartoon character are drawn with 3 so we could laugh about that.

• Not really, it wouldn't be such a big issue if you look good and could carry yourself. But I wouldn't say that it wouldn't be a issue at all.

• No, not really.

• I wouldn't mind if I was attracted to you.

• You still have seven no big deal. If it makes you feel better you can get prosthetic ones though

• I wouldn't really care thats not really her fault

• On the contrary I would want to know more about you

• How am i suppose to hold your hand?

• Nope. Not one bit.

• No, true love comes from inside. I know that three fingers are matter to you. So I hope you will always happy in life.

• I don't know if I would be turned away... I suppose that depends upon whether she likes me or not. How do I know if she's going to reject me beforehand?