I can't stand ACRONYMS! Is it really to much to spell it out?

Now, here comes a bunch of code...

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• With todays generation of young people and them being raised on technology, acronyms are a shortcut to typing, which they like because its the easy way out.

• I know, but people like me can't decipher half the things that people type here!

• I love writing with personification, similes and metaphors. I love attention to detail and spreading a single moment out long. Although, my writing only comes when I'm randomly really inspired. I can't just pump out stuff like some magical people do.
      Congrats on the story! (: You must be quite good if it's the featuring story. Maybe you're inspiring future hikers. I entered a short memoir in for a contest not too long ago but I haven't heard back; they take forever to get back to you anyways.

• Oh, wow! I would love for us to each exchange a story to read! We could read and give feedback, etc. I just have so few people in my life that actually read anything I write. But, making the moment last "too long"? Yes! I feel like that is just like me, as well. And, no, I can't just write whenever, either. It's hard to get started, and be inspired. But, it's not for lack of material.

• OMG IKR ITA LOL

• i like them lol.

What Guys Said 2

• LOL... WTF?

:p

• I know what you mean