Write me a bedtime story Por Favor?

I'm pretty tired. But uh I could use a quality story. Amaze me with your genius.

You people suck at writing :'(

Most Helpful Girl

• There once was a snack on the kitchen counter that wasn't opened yet. It contained a strawberry and a piece of dark chocolate. In the container, before opening, the strawberry and chocolate started talking.
    "Hey bumpy ass" said the dark chocolate in a grumpy voice to the strawberry of whom got very offended and responded, "shut your dark ugly mouth!"
    Dark chocolate stood up and pointed at strawberry, "yous the one with the nasty mouth!" And strawberry bounced back at chocolate getting up in his face, "don't act like you dont like it" she smirked and threw her green leaf hair over her shoulder.
    Dark chocolate got a good whiff of strawberry and growled, "Keep your stinky self away from me, I don't like you!"
    Strawberry rolled her eyes and began to touch dark chocolate and they began to wrestle and wrestle and wrestle until dark chocolate whipped his chocolate dick out and shoved it up strawberries ass groaning,"Take this! You bumpy ass!"
    Strawberry cried out in pleasure as dark chocolate came all over her. She liked her fingers and kissed his mouth, "you nasty mouth" she whispered.
    Then the container was finally opened and the person looked at her snack, "I wonder how chocolate covered strawberries are made"

What Girls Said 4

• Go the fuck to sleep

• I only clicked on this question because I'm supposed to be studying for my oral Spanish test. So here's one of the questions- ¿Por cuántas horas duermes cada noche?

• Just masturbate like the rest of us

• How about I sing you a lullaby instead?

What Guys Said 4

• Here is my German bedtime story:

Once upon a time children were killed for not going to sleep on time like their parents told them to, so go to sleep or die.

• zzzzzZZZZZZZzzzzzz

oh yeah nice story

• I couldn't find any good creepy pastas that would fit here. So I give up.

The end.

• For sale: baby shoes, never worn.