Would you be interested in a YouTube channel that?

Teaches how to cook easy, delicious, mostly healthy stuff?

It would be JUST about food, drinks, snacks, etc. Most recipes would be easy and quick.

Also: would you want it to show how to make everything step by step (for people who don't know how to cook literally anything) or not?

• Yes, I would be interested.
  • No, I couldn't care less
  • It depends (comment and explain on what)
Ir would probably have the same format as those make up tutorials but instead of make up, it'd be about food. It wouldn't be like the cooking tv shows.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I would be interested.

• Good! thank you

• No problem :)

• Thanks for mho 😊

What Guys Said 4

• good... although i'm a good cook ha :p

• There's enough of those.

• By the way, if you make such a channel, could you send me a link on a message here, or at least the name of the channel? I want to learn how to cook.

• It would be my gf's channel, actually haha and I don't know. I'll need to ask her if I can share the link here but honestly, I doubt she'll say yes because I talk about lots of personal things on gag :/

• Damn! I could spread the word if it were good, though :(

• Haha I'll ask her!! thank you :)

• Eh... If I was on a health kick or something I'd watch it. But not for long though.

What Girls Said 6