If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

If anyone's got some amazing stories of memorable vacations please feel free to share! Trying to plan my first trip out of the U. S. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I would go to New Zealand or Samoa. Someplace with beautiful vegetation and a wonderful culture. Maybe Mexico as well. I was never interested in going to Mexico, then I started refining my Spanish, and the idea seems great now.

Also, Germany. Then the whole Germany, France, Italy thing is easy to do. So, you could go for the architecture or culture of one place and get lots of bang for your buck.

What Girls Said 8

• Canada, Dubai, Singapore, India, Uzbekistan, SA, Egypt, Turkey Switzerland, Thailand, Malaysia, London, and a few others I can't remember.

• I'm just countin' the weeks til I'm back in Texas.

The only place I've traveled to outside the USofA was Canada, and that was an impromptu "oh we're in Detroit... oh look, the bridge to Canada. Let's go." day trip.

• my first trip outside the US is tomorrow and I can't sleep because I'm too excited and worried and happy :(

• London. I will live there one day.

• I would go to Paris

• I went to London England with my grandmother and big sister and it was one of my most memorable experiences. The only thing is you can't just go to London, you must plan out and book as many tours as you can because as boring as it may seem at first you learn so many interesting things about London's history. Also try to see a live play if you can. that was my favorite part of the whole trip, and I will remember that for the rest of my life. good luck with the search!

• I want to go to Oregon because I hear its beautiful there. And I also want to meet someone who is very special to me who lives there.

• To London!

What Guys Said 5

• Italy, French, Spain, Austria, Switzerland, England, Norway, Turkey, Dubai, Maldives, Thailand and New York City.

• I would not mind a beach holiday on the Maldives right now.

• TO SEE MY BOYS MY PEOPLE SWEDEN""""""

• African Savanna

• I would go to Australia, I have always wanted to see the outback