Why the only race of men attacked racially are white in American politics to please men of other races in their jealousy, hate, fetish, everything?

For example, everyone know how in "American racial politics" they trying to look "not racist" americans attacked racially only "white guys" to give self-esteem, fantasies, pleasure, fantasy, hate, everything for black boys and even Asian boys, yes, I will explain.

You only see people feeling 100% free to talk shit against white guys, and everything is based in this for black and even Asian boy:

Victimization card, fetish in white women, white women supporting and making things always based in race and against their own race of men who show how the white woman enjoy the attention and the race fetish while the same white woman support women of other races against the man of her race, try to spread poison to undermine the own men of their own race, I think white women have deep self-hate, are pampered, and have power and white immunity because everything is racially made with white men like the target but white women have nothing racially made against them to undermine them like humans, undermine their relationships, undermine their brain, undermine them like humans.

Americans trying to look "not racist" over compensate in the bizarre policies and things of using race to create fake social engineering based in lies

White men are the target of official hate and everything to undermine while white women are the pampered power queen enjoying to be the white woman fetish and race meat and even make everything against the men of her own race in a way you never would see black or Asian women making the same because is bizarre, looks staged, paid, white women is bizarre or white people hate so much themselves and white men are losers to defend or dating white women who make everything against their own race while try to undermine the own men of her own race and have all power and racial immunity because white women being the official fetish, race meat, need to be used to please the fantasies of men of other races, while white men ar

Updates:
For example, is easy see a lot of things created to please the racism disguised with other excuses of Asian boys in don't want to see Asian girls with white guys, americans give support for the racism of Asian boys, while also try to give the white woman race fetish, seriously, is hard see women of other races who aren't white showing themselves in videos like fetish, talking against men of their own race, to please the fetish, hate, fantasies of men of other races, white women are the only.
People have fear of say that some men who aren't white are ugly, bad, worse, but everything is made racially to try to relate white men like something bad, you see the comments of some "guys" of other races who love this against white, and I want to understand, black guys are the least desired and close to Asian boys in numbers.

Why nothing is made to undermine white women with other races in the same way other women have things made against them dating white? Why only white women in media?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Um so what's the question again... feels more like a rant verse a question. Bit i do have to disagree with you about blacks playing the "victim card" we are victims and if you diaagree you're racist. They're still people who were born/growing up during the civil rights movement and they can disagree. Do you know whats it like for people to not like you without them wvwn knowing you or walk and someone sees you and they lock the door. Or being stereotyped i should uneduated with 3 kids. So when you say that it's a slap to my face and other black people. No matter what race whites has tortured/steal/kill/ & racist towards etc Native American, Asians, Irish, Blacks, Hispanics etc. White americans have a history... and dont get me wrong i love white people but please come correct with your statement.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Wow. A whole lot of nothing. *Sigh*

1|0
    0|0
  • Because it seems like everything is about race in America. I believe that if it wasn't so diverse we wouldn't have the problems we have today.

0|2
    1|0
  • All I can say is WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? Do you not notice all the news about these riots and protests about the racist killing and victimization of young black men by America's police?

2|0
    0|0
  • What the actual fish sticks...

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not making sense of your post or question >_<

0|0
    0|0
  • Are they? are you just exaggerating?

0|0
    0|0
  • Aren't we full of hate today?