What kind of phone do you have?

I have the S3 and I really like it, but I hate it because the charger port always goes out and eventually the phone just dies and stops turning on. Anyways I couldve upgraded a while ago, but I'm so used to using this phone and the camera is GREAT! This is my 3rd time having this phone, and it's starting to get wacky on me again. I was looking at phones yesterday and I'm thinking about getting the iphone 5s, but I was looking at youtube video's comparing the 5s to the s5 and the galaxy camera just seems to knock the iphones camera out of the park. It's much more brighter and crisp and so was the movies. What do you guys think?

• Samsung S3
  • Samsung s5
  • Samsung S6
  • Samsung S4
  • Iphone 5s
  • Iphone 6
  • other

Most Helpful Guy

• No don't buy iPhone, it sucks. You can have Galaxy S4 at a very reasonable price. I own one and I love it. I never thought of upgrading because it is very satisfying.

It is lighter and slimmer than S3 while it has bigger screen even tho the size is same. It got full HD (1080p) screen. Longer lasting battery, better processor and 2 GB ddr3 ram. The camera is marvellous. However, in night time, it's not that great but still, in daylight it is awesome. Features wise, it outruns most phones in the market.

However, if you can spend some extra pennies then I'd recommend you to buy S5 because it's not that old and the screen, camera, processor are better than S4.

Good luck :)

What Guys Said 11

• I prefer a IPhone from Apple. I just like there set up with it. But I have an IPhone 6, I only upgrade a year after the phone came out. Just to be sure they fixed any problems, but I got an IPhone for my birthday. 😁

• For my personal phone, I still have a 7-yr old flip phone, lol. I like it, I don't get tempted to waste time checking email or other things on the internet.

I probably will get one of the new Samsung phones for my work phone, though.

• I have an iPhone 5S. I love it. In fact the screen cracked and I bought a new screen and replaced it myself. It was pretty awesome. I owned a windows phone for a bit a few years ago and I will never own anything other than an iPhone again. My friends have Galaxy s5 but I'm not a fan at all

• Android S3

• I've got a motorola x. Nice little phone. Cheap, efficient and gets the job done

• I have an iPhone 5s and I'll probably keep it until it dies or it stops getting updates. I'll always stick with apple since I prefer their set up

• the amazing high tech nokia 7650... one of the first smartphones ever built... not very bright for a smart phone

• Samsung Note 3, need to upgrade.

• I've had the 5s for a year now

• Samsung galaxy pocket

• I have two phones. An Iphone 4s and an LG Chocolate Touch. The Iphone isn't serviced, and I only use it for Apps. That's really the only reason to use an Iphone. Who actually uses them as a phone?

What Girls Said 7

• Motorola Moto G

• Iphone 5, my mum told me to get iphone 6 but I don't know i really like this phone. Plus this is the first thing I've ever bought with me own money.

• iPhone 5s and I like it. But I've already had 4 different chargers within 9 months!!! :D

• iPhone 5c.

• I have an S4. I wanna upgrade to the 6 soon tho.

• An old nokia. (c3_00 I think).

• Trust me... You are the wisest of us all.

• If you are happy with the phone, then it is the best for you. Don't care about others. IPhone is just a fashion statement. All others have their own pros and cone. If a 4 yr old model is doing your job, nothing like it.

• Agreed. :) @AshBrown

• I had a Samsung S3 before but after a year, it broke down. Now I'm using Samsung Grand Prime.