What is the best time to sleep?

What is the best time to sleep?

Most Helpful Guy

• Dont want to be rude but the great guys u were getting in your teens and twenties are less intrested in you as every year goes by especially if they want to start a family. If u want a marriage and kids after years of partying and being a carear woman u have got to start seriously looking for a guy. As the quality of guys interested in you as your age advances drops u will have to lower the bar for a potential mate or risk ending up alone with a dusty old uterus. Sorry but someone has to honest and blunt with u because now is the time and the clock is ticking down. Best of luck.

• I agree what you said but I serious don't wanna get married or something else relation thing. There are lots of guys always asking me for a date but i refuses because all i focus on my career. I will but not right now, it's time for me to enjoy my life...

• Um, what does this response have to do with the question?

• Dont get me started on you zagor

What Guys Said 5

• When I'm tired

• I like an afternoon nap for about half an hour. Other than that, night.

• When you can see the stars. Or. When blue sky turns black is the best time to sleep bt yeah depends on you too if you are doing work at night then its on you when you would like to see.

• When you are in my arms. 😚😎

• When you're sleepy

What Girls Said 3

• Night. ? *filler*

• every time.. all the time.. :D

• at night when you're tired and sleepy