How would you describe your dream job?

What's your dream job? How does it compare to your current job? Do you think your dream is attainable? Discuss.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well right now it's really easy going for me. I work a full time night shift as an LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) from 8 pm til 8 am in a private care home. I usually work about 15-16 shifts per month and basically I'm like my own boss at night since I only work with 1 HCA (Health Care Aide) and myself. LPNs where I work are basically a supervisor of some sort and the HCAs usually answers to you. I hardly really do anything at night, but I get paid the same amount or higher than working in a Hospital.

What Guys Said 8

• my dream job.. exploring new uncharted space... surveying new worlds and species... going on 2-5 year space exploration and expeditions... being the captain of my own crew :P

totes a "dream" job lol

• I not sure what's the proper name, but I would like to be the person who travels to different places of the world and do inspections and reviews on hotels, resorts, and restaurants. There was this show Wild On E with Brooke Burke that would have been my dream job. An entertainer would be cool as well.

• Something quiet, outdoors, exposed to the elements, or at least not inside ALL the time. Either working with some animals or nature would be nice. No customer service or talking to many people would be good too :)

• MIB or managing director for a high top secret bureau that does things that I can't say here because if I did, I'd have to kill you.

• Pilot, yes. I start flight school next spring if everything goes according to plan 😊

• Very cool.

• TY. I think I'll enjoy all the same things about being a pilot that I enjoy about driving truck, but more so, with a lot more money, and I think it'll be a lot more engaging

• 0|0
  • I would like to be a scientist working for the government in the USDE. I think my dream job is attainable. I'm just worried about balancing it with other personal needs in my life like finding a girlfriend and growing up to be a good man.

• I don't know what the USDE is. Dumb Canadian here.

• U. S. department of energy

• I would like to do research on acool scientific project that will improve our lives but I also want to live a normal life with my girl. Hard to do both I think...

• A job I want to die doing

What Girls Said 5

• My goal is to be a neuroscientist, I think based on where I'm at right now it's pretty attainable. I'm not too sure what part of neurology I'd like to focus my research on, but time will tell :)

• I want to be a prosecution lawyer. Considering my current job is as a student in high school, it sounds pretty good in comparison. I think it's attainable but it will be very difficult. I have hope though. If I manage to get the job, I want to get a forensic psychologist degree on the side. My ultimate career.

• To have my own fashion line ^^. I would <3 to be a designer. But it is so difficult to do this :/

• Relating to history

• I feel like there's not a whole pile of jobs that are related to history. Museum curator is all I'm coming up with. But cool!

• Archaeologist

• history sucks, archeology is cool

• probably something easy and laid back, but still gets paid lots