Why is God so mean?

Everytime I date a guy he goes atheist and wants different things I just want to freaking cry! Why does this always happen?

Most Helpful Guy

• Please do not have expectations of other people. They are unlikely to match exactly what you want. Take them as they are with their own beliefs. You will never be disappointed.
    It seems you have made a set of rules that give no leeway for other people differing views. Even two Christians may have huge differences. Take a Methodist and a Catholic. Both believe in the same God, and in Jesus Christ, but their their ways of worship are miles apart.
    I have no religion, although I follow a Pagan way of life. As long as I am not put under pressure to change, I do not mind what religion or belief system my friend follow.

Just take care, stay safe!!

What Guys Said 14

• who said it has anything to do with God? the guys you date have free will and want what they want.

• After reading through some of these comments i am honestly disgusted by some of your answers.
    This post was not so that a bunch of people who don't share the same religion could come out and bag on her beleifs. Though not everyone that commented did so.
    You have no right to come here and call her stupid for what she beleives in. And those of you that did, you honestly are the dumb ones. You look around you in this world and see the beauty in a newborn child, the incomprehensible hugeness of the universe we live in, and the horror in war or cancer or any number of things amd think that all of that just happened. Im not trying to force my religion on any of you. But i will tell you that you are wrong.

• I assume, by your post, that you follow some form of monotheistic religion.
    While I am a Wodanist these days, I used to be a Christian so I know the theology and I am well versed in the Bible.
    In Christian theology, it is not God who is 'mean'. God have each person free will. He cannot force the young men to follow Him, even if it is to suit your romantic intentions.
    Perhaps you should look to the young men at whatever church you attend. That would overcome the problem of religion.

• You must be putting them off being religious somehow would be what I deduce.

• no he isn't lol
    he has so much mercy on this world when we should be punished but he doesn't do it cause he loves us

• Sweety, God is not mean. People are mean. And I honestly it will be very counter productive for God to make people go 'Atheist'. If it bothers you that some guys act atheist then perhaps choose different people to hang out with. Those that you know feel and believe the same as you. And if you have been a bit too vocal on religious matters, maybe take it down a notch. Guys rarely want to talk about religious stuff all the time. This does not mean to say they're atheists. Good luck.

• God is even less real than Santa is. It's humans that are the issue. Religion is slowly dying, come over to the nonbelievers side.

• so you're dating boys that are smarter than you. maybe lower the bar a bit

• Not everyone is the same
    Not everyone is perfect
    Love is that you can see the perfect imperfections of your partner and embrace them, accept them for who they are

• I dont believe in god :/

• He's not mean. Sounds to me like He may be trying to protect you...

• You can't "go atheist"

• Is it a requirement that they believe?

• Not sure why you're blaming God for turning all you bfs atheist :P

What Girls Said 5

• How is that God's fault?
    That is just by coincidence

There's nothing wrong with being an atheist.
    You should be open to all peoples religions.
    After all its called a "belief" for a reason and not a "fact".
    People are so complex.
    Whether they believe in a higher power or not shouldn't change how you define their character.
    A good person is a good person.

• Balls, there is no such thing as a good person. We are all riddled with hypocrisy, lies, deceit and all things evil. Only God is good. Only a few will know that He truly exist. Those that cry out to Him in the darkests of night.

• Sureeeee.

• Uh, it's probably just coincidence.

• So something about you makes people lose their faith in God? Or are they slightly religious and your faith bullies them into atheism?

Also, don't tell people you don't know that you hate them. No one is going to help a rude person like that.

• God is not human and has no control how your dating life goes.

• Whoa, that's so much worse than going gay after dating you.