Tell me about a moment when you felt intense joy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sports day at my second primary school; I think it was the last day before the summer holidays, or maybe the Friday the week before we broke up.. It had been swelteringly hot all day and it was really uncomfortable because we all had to sit out in the sun watching the races while the parents sat under a gazebo comfortably sipping drinks.. Anyway, my race was the last and I was the last leg of the relay; and I won. My team didn't win because we never did lol, we won the 'Fair Play' trophy.. But right I'm not all that competitive so I was happy with that, and when all the trophies had been announced we got to all go and have ice lollies, and I was having fun playing with my friends; and then the weather just broke; it'd been really muggy and hot the whole day and it just started raining really, really hard; and there was thunder and lightening and everything; but it was still warm; and just dancing in the rain with my friends, and my Mum who was there too with my brother and my sister; it was a really good feeling :)

What Girls Said 6

• My first trip to Egypt and Europe for I had never gone abroad before nor... alone. xx

• I can imagine that that was a great moment

• My first time alone abroad was also a bit scary although not thatfar away

• I must have been going through some kind of fantasy ut did it again alone and will do it AGAIN... lol:)) xx

• Giving birth to my 1st and (as of now) only child :)

• yeah that would have been a great moment of joy

• Just yesterday actually. I was at my mom's and my niece woke up from a nap and came running to me screaming my name like I was the greatest person to wake up to. She was sooo excited. Made my heart melt. :-)

• When I graduated from graduate school in May.

• My boyfriend carrying me around in a piggyback.

• The second time I had sex. first one was painful the second was insanely enjoying.

What Guys Said 6

• when I bought my first and second motorcycle lol

• The moment where I went on an international martial arts event, the people were all smiling and nice to eachother even though they were strangers
    friendly competitions, good weather, everything was perfect

And after all that I had to rush to a birthday party to yeah... everything was perfect

• When Chelsea won the Champions League in 2012. 💙

• Grilled a perfect steak last weekend.

• birth of my son

• When I first looked at my girlfriends face as she was riding a carnival ride with me. She didn't notice me looking at her.