Why was it such a surprise that a caucasian woman had a 'fat ass'?

I was working today in my mothers shop and I'm around 50kg with a apparently fat butt according to a black American male customer. I was approached by him and he basically asked if it's real and in Australia, where I'm from. Having butt implants is incredibly rare here and to our culture, beauty is about being super thin and maybe having biggish boobs, not being 'thick' like the US. However in the US, butt implants is very popular and a few other countries. I just don't know why he was so suprised, plently of nationalities like Italian women have big butts. All it is, is different fat distribution.

Most Helpful Guy

• it was probably only surprising to that one guy.

What Guys Said 3

• not surprisin... i know many caucasians wid "fat asses" :p

• Think he was chatting you up? Your asset just a conversation starter?

• he was black they love fat ass lol

What Girls Said 2

• At 110lbs I doubt you have a "fat ass" you probably have nicely rounded glutes that you could bounce a quarter off of.

I presume he meant it as a compliment as in "phat" not "fat"

• Haha yes phat, not fat.

• I have no idea. Maybe he's been under a rock or something or only knows like 3 white girls and all 3 have flat ass. I thought it was pretty standard myself, same way not every black girl has a big round ass. Plus I think there's quite a few white countries where they're usually quite shapely.