There's this weird guy at the gym. Am I about to be kidnapped and murdered?

Okay, so I only live like 5 minutes from my gym. I go every day, so I see a lot of the same faces. Sometimes I see this weird guy. He always uses the machine opposite to me. And if I'm in the pilates or bodyweight section, he just lifts dumbells or does sit ups right across from where I am. And about a minute after I finish with a section, he gets off his section and moves to whatever machine is in front of me. I've run into his head something like 6 times, and everytime, he does this.
I just try not to make eye contact and go about my own workout. He doesn't stare at me, he just moves around in front of me. Am I about to end up on the next episode of Murder Book?

Most Helpful Girl

• He might just have a crush on you and is trying to either get your attention to notice him or work up the courage to ask you out.
    I think it's highly unlikely he's a crazy murder or something.

But this isn't about him, if you don't feel safe take steps to make yourself feel more comfortable. Maybe get a friend to tag along with like a gym buddy. Or carry one of those key chain alarms or whistles for noise, and be watchful of your surroundings. Tell the managers at the gym, if you really feel threatened. Whatever you need to do to feel safe.
    But i honestly think he's probably just a really shy guy, and is acting strange cause maybe he likes you.

What Guys Said 8

• No, probably he's harmless, but inform the gym management, just so you won't have to have his nose in your line of sight all the time. Probably he harasses others at the gym as well.

• Probably. I wouldn't be surprised if someone's already told management about him.

• probably not. it could all just be a coincidence, yeah I know weird right? lol. but just be mindful of your surroundings and play it safe if you're worried something "might" happen.

• whoa!!! wouldn't it b better 2 change gym?

• I think that maybe he's into you but he doesn't have the guts do tell you.

• he might like you or its just coincidence

• I bet if the guy was handsome it wouldn't be creepy at all. It would be cute in that case.

But yeah, report the guy to someone.

• No, he is quite handsome. Not hot or amazingly sexy, but he's a little fit. But his actions make him a weirdo.

• haha lol. someone is creeped out and fn scared... .

• go to the gym with your boyfriend. or change gym.

What Girls Said 4

• Lol.
    He's probably anti-social and really likes you but doesn't know how to express it.

• Not nice to talk about @ihav2fart like that

• Relax, you will be fine.

• It might be a coincidence, or he's shy and likes you. I would always be mindful of your surroundings though and be careful.