So, are you upgrading to windows 10?

I got a pop up this morning telling me that I was able to upgrade to windows 10. As a windows 7 user, I'm not sure what to do yet. What do you all plan to do?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't upgrade yet. It will be free to win 7 and 8 users for first year after release. The official release hasn't happened yet, so wait until some of the bugs are ironed out.

Important!! Make sure it IS from Microsoft and not from some scam site that has stuffed it full of trojans, rootkits etc!!

• Thanks for MHO!! I now have an icon on my win8.1 laptop to remind me to upgrade at some point!

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 15

• I vote 'B' cause I generally shift to a new OS only after everyone's used it long enough & Microsoft gets the bugs out ;) I never use anything that has just hit the shelves :D

I'm a Windows 7 pro user

• This question is a year old , how are we still commenting on this?

• well for me, if its not broken then don't fix it. but if Windows 10 ends up just being so cool then i'll probably do it anyway lol.

• nah... still have XP

• Yuck

Xp all the way man

• Hahaha... fuck no.
    Win 7 64bit Ultimate and still holding.

And until Microsoft removes that PoS "for mobile hurr durr" OS i'll keep running Win 7.

They can bite me !

• I'm not taking the free one. I'll wait to see how it shakes out and possibly upgrade after the inevitable startup bugs get ironed out if the features are appealing enough.

• No. It might be a trick. I heard Windows 10 is still new, so it might be prone to bugs or glitches. Besides it might just waste my memory. :-/

• I'll wait a month.

• Wait until at least after the REAL release, which is currently slated for this fall/October.
    They are still in testing mode so there are lot of bugs to work out.

• I'll wait a couple months so they sort the bugs out.

• ill wait until the bugs are worked out of it

• Don't know but will wait for the reviews

• You're not able to use it yet, it's not out yet, you can just reserve it

• I know :3 That's why I wanted to see what people planned to do, so I'd know whether to reserve the upgrade.

• You don't need to reserve it anyway. Once it comes out give it some time and then decide

• Cool, thanks!

• Yes I am and if you don't like it frankly you can go and fuck yourself.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm just watching the negative comments on my Windows 10 computer going all... well my life is going to get fucked up :/

• No, thanks I will pass.