Isn't grug dealing unethical cause you are responisble for people's deaths and stuff?

Aren't there any ways to make money online... ?

Updates:
*drug

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• sure it is... that's y it's punishable :|

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Erm, liquor stores, gun stores, car dealerships, fast food vendors, shops selling tobacco... all of these things are very bad for us and kill us if used incorrectly or irresponsibly. No different to drug use. If Governments legalised and regulated the drug industry it would take a lot of power out of the hands of criminals. The guy who ran Silk Road has just been jailed for life for running a multi-million dollar, hugely successful international business, they should be recruiting him not locking him up.

0|0
    0|0
    • Fully agree with you, well said. Some guys got executed for 8kg of heroine in Bali, yet Mcdonalds food has shortened the lives of half the population of America and nobody does shit? Crazy.

• Show All
    • Yeah, Bali 9. There are 30 countries including China that have the death penalty for drug peddling, and do you want know the real tragedy of it all? Those countries (including America) are involved in the drug trade. The CIA admitted it. When countries have an economic slump, they pump drugs behind the scenes to up the economy, yet deny the trade. Effectively, you go to prison (or get executed) because you are actually violating the governments business. For example, in South African (and I have a criminology honers degree). We learnt of a government supplier of weed to Amsterdam from South Africa. Good for Netherlands but if a person gets caught with drugs in South Africa, you go to jail. Yet there is a government controlled supply chain (which they obviously deny)

• @Scrambled Oh I can easily believe that they are making money from allowing illegal activities to 'slip-by' during a downturn in the economy, easily believable. The whole attitude to drugs and the use and distribution is archaic and desperately needs re-addressing. People take drugs, they always have done and they always will. It has to be accepted just like alcohol is accepted and the responsibility needs to lie with the consumer, just as it does with alcohol and tobacco users. You can take the power away from the criminals, reduce crime rates AND make money by legalisation. It's a no-brainer in my eyes... although... I won't welcome the tax that would get added to my drugs of choice, ha!

• have you seen this show called breaking bad?

cuz i haven't...

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• As unethical as hell!

0|1
    0|0
  • you mean drug dealing? or is grug dealing a real thing?

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah... .

• Show All
    • you know plenty of dealers? wtf... .

• yeah, suburban life is filled with young dealers in the great state of California lol. the funny part is their parents think they are all fucking angels.

• I have no opinion on grug.

0|0
    0|0