The girl I like said she's going to buy a new car, should I try and go with her, I want to help but i'm shy, should I try and message?

I like this one girl and we talk sometimes. I don't know if she likes me but i know about cars and i don't want her to get ripped off. I'm not sure if she's goign with her dad or mom, if she is then i won't go. I wanted to spend some time with her and help her out but i'm really shy and she does message first if she wants to talk to me. About twice a week. What should i do? Any tips on how i can say it to her without sounding too desperatre to help.

i actually meant USED car but for her it would be her first car, i messed up the title.

Most Helpful Guy

• If she is buying a new car, how can you prevent her from getting ripped off? The sticker price is the price.

• You can get a rebate.

• As for the op, yes ask her if she would like you to go with her if she would like the help.

• ok thanks

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• offer her your help and see what she says.

• Should i just be like "hey you told me a little bit ago you were buying a car, if you're not going with your parents, do you want me to come so i can help you out and make sure it's good and not a bad car?"

• that works, you can keep it casual though and just be like "want me to tag along? I know cars"

• hmm sure i can try that too

• don;t b shy... she'd appreciate it i believe :)

• ""hey you told me a little bit ago you were buying a car, if you're not going with your parents, do you want me to come? "

this